56. You eat your feelings away

"Hey, babe, I'm back," Niall called, slipping in the back door. "I'm sorry I had to miss dinner, but my lesson ran way over, and-"

He stopped. Y/N was in the fetal position on the couch, hunched into a ball with her back towards Niall. Liam slouched beside her, flipping channels with his mouth tugged down. Niall glanced from one person to another. "Cheesecake?" he said.

"Cheesecake," Liam said dryly.

Niall sat down beside Y/N and smoothed his hand down her back. "Babe...there has got to be other ways of dealing with your emotions than eating a whole cheesecake," he said.

"Two."

"Two cheesecakes?" Niall said, raising an eyebrow.

"Liam and Harry helped."

Niall glanced over at Liam, who shrugged. "My stomach's made of like...iron," he said.

Niall rubbed the back of Y/N's neck. "All right, take your pick," he said. "Do you want to go sit on the back porch and talk about your angst, or do you want to go lie on the bathroom floor for a while?"

"...bathroom floor."

Niall grinned and wrapped his arms around her chest, dragging her into a sitting position. "Then let's go have some quality time on the bathroom floor," he said.

"And sweatpants," Y/N moaned as Niall slung his arm around her shoulders and tugged her to her feet. "These pants aren't the best choice to wear when you're eating your feelings."

-