18. He was your worst enemy in daycare

You brushed the back of your Barbie's hair carefully. Barbie's hair had to be smooth and shiny or else the other girls in the daycare would make fun of you. You didn't know how Barbie's hair became tangled - you could have sworn you made sure to brush it a lot of times before putting it back in your cubby. Once nap time was over, Barbie's hair was a mess!

"Ew, you're such a girl!"

You rolled your eyes and ignored the annoying boy. Ever since you came to the daycare, he would always make fun of you and steal your lunch. As a mature four-year-old, you would always look the other way and keep to yourself... but that boy made it hard for you to be composed. He was the only one that annoyed you.

"Barbies are for babies!" The boy said with a mocking tone to his voice. "You're such a loser." The small boy proceeded to pull your ponytail.

You dropped your Barbie. There were only so many times where you can take his teases. "Stop talking to me, Horan." You stood up from your spot on the floor and pushed the boy with all of your might. "You smell really bad."

The boy stuck out his tongue. "No, I don't. You're a big loser, Y/N."

"TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE, NIALL!" You screamed before lunging at him. Forget mature, Y/N. YOU hated the L word so much.

Niall started to pull your ponytail. "Get off me, you big baby. GET OFF ME!"

"ENOUGH!"

The stern voice of the adult caused the two four-year-olds to stop immediately. Niall began to cry while your composure returned. You lifted your head up and walked to the time-out area with your head held high. It didn't matter that you got in trouble - at least you finally got the chance to unleash your anger out on the other boy.

You vowed that Niall Horan would be your worst enemy from that day on.

-

21 years later

"Do you, Niall Horan, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Niall beamed at the woman across him. Her hair was perfectly curled down her back, shiny and sleek, something she always made sure was perfect. The mischievous smile she sported reminded him of why he first fell in love with her. "I do," he said cheekily.

"And do you, Y/N, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She smirked before looking him in his eyes, twinkle and all.

"Of course I do."