6. The moment he knew you were his princess

You lounged on your bed, earphones in your ears while you watched The Purge on one tab while simultaneously working on a report on another. You were completely oblivious when your boyfriend came in through your door and watched you, smiling from ear to ear.

It wasn't until you realized he was there when he jumped on your bed and tickled you until you were begging him to stop. By this time, you were both laughing, the movie and the report completely left forgotten.

You and Niall started dating for about a month now, you were fairly new as a couple, but it didn't take long for you to be best friends in the relationship. After his work, if he was in town, he would visit you in your little flat and stay with you until the early hours of morning, when he had to go back to work. In other words, you were practically living together.

He asks you if he can watch the movie with you and you agree, taking the earphones out and saving your half-done report.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling underneath the blanket, movie completely forgotten. Stolen kisses were everywhere, along with small, intimate acts that still made you blush when you thought about it later.

Around two in the morning was when you slowly began to fall asleep. Around three was when Niall caressed your cheek softly, putting the very few stray hairs that were attached to your cheek gently aside. That was how he fell asleep, watching you lovingly.

-

The next morning you two had a small crisis - there was no more milk for the cereal. Or the pancakes. Or the muffins. Or the toast. And everything else. You didn't realize how important milk was to a meal until when you didn't have anymore.

You offer to go to the supermarket to buy some but he refused, volunteering instead. He said you needed to finish the report from last night, so you wouldn't have to worry about it later. You reluctantly agree and one foot was already out of the door until Niall asked, "Do you need anything else, Princess?"

Your heart melts at the mention of the nickname as you shook your head no. Niall smiled warmly and left. To you, it was probably a very sweet nickname, but to him, it meant the world.