8. You are caught under the mistletoe

You, Zayn, Liam, and Niall were helping Harry and Louis decorate their flat for Christmas. Well, Louis just watched and pretended to examine Christmas ornaments to look busy.

You were in the middle of humming Deck the Halls when you realized Niall wasn't there anymore. Zayn was currently holding a wreath in his left hand while his phone on his right. Liam was untangling garland, and Harry and Louis were throwing popcorn at each other.

You wander off and into the kitchen, where Niall was holding a tin of cookies while two pieces were in his mouth. On his head was a pair of reindeer ears. "Niall... what are you doing?"

Niall's mouth opened as he looked at you. He gulped his piece down before shrugging. "Got hungry. You want some?"

You shake your head and hear a crash in the distance, followed by a loud curse. "Y/N! I'M HURT" You heard Harry call in the distance. "NIALL!"

You and Niall run back to the living room only to run head on to Louis. "Ouch," you rub your forehead while Louis rubs his chin. "What the hell are you doing?"

Louis points up at the ceiling, where you see a small piece of mistletoe attached to the doorframe. "I'm not kissing you," you tell him, arms crossed. Over your shoulder you saw a broken ornament on the ground and Harry lounging on the sofa, phone out. It didn't take a genius to know that he was not injured in any way whatsoever.

Louis laughed loudly and walked off, coming back in seconds with his hand on Niall's collar. "Now kiss," Liam called in the distance.

"Mistletoe doesn't work this way, guys," you call out. The other boys seemed to achieve deafness, save for Louis, who had his arms crossed.

Niall chuckled shyly and looked at the ground, rocking on the balls of his feet. "Louis, it's weird if you watch," he said slowly.

It was your turn to blush. Your breath quickens as you focus on the carpet below you. "Mistletoe doesn't work that way," you hear Niall say above you.

You look up and meet Niall's eyes. He was smirking before he reached for your chin. You stayed still as he tilted your head up and planted his lips on yours.