11. How the fans find out he's dating you

It was a bad idea to juggle all of the groceries in your hand. It was also a bad idea to ask for paper instead of plastic but it was raining and you were not going to make two trips down to your car.

Hopefully, Niall was home to answer the door. You couldn't reach the doorbell so instead you kicked the door, hoping he would answer. You heard a faint muffle inside the house and then the door opened.

"Thank you babe, these groceries were such a pain in my arse," you tell him as you walk inside the house.

"Uhh, Y/N?" Niall said, helping you with a few bags.

You ignore him. "What do you want for dinner? I bought roast beef but if you wanted pizza, I wouldn't mind," you asked, stomach growling. "Please say pizza so I don't have to do the dishes. Then I figured we could have an early lie-in," you teased.

Niall cleared his throat. "Uhh, you would probably want to stop talking now."

You look at him, not knowing why he was being so rude. "Excuse me? What's going on?" He chuckled and pointed to the computer in the living room, where you could see the webcam set up.

Oh.

Niall laughed and you could see the blush forming on his cheeks. "C'mon then," he grabbed your hand and led you to the computer. "Guys, this is my wonderful girlfriend, Y/N and she cooks the best roast beef," he introduced, giving you a small kiss on your cheek.

You were both blushing and you waved hesitantly at the camera before stealing away into the kitchen.

A couple of hours later, in bed, Niall laughed and showed you his twitter feed. Apparently there were more people watching than you thought. #Y/NsRoastBeef was trending and you started to blush furiously, hiding in the blanket, leaving Niall to laugh louder.