25. Your child calls one of the boys at night pt. 2

"I'm an adult, Uncle Zayn, I am! When Daddy was carrying Mummy into their bedroom, he was laughing and Mummy always says that Daddy is just like a little kid and today Mummy said I was her big girl because my tooth fell out! I think the tooth fairy is going to get me a Barbie!" She exclaimed proudly and Zayn imagined her eyes shining at that moment.

"I hope you get your Barbie... and mummy was just joking honey, your daddy is an adult. If he was a child he wouldn't be able to look after you!" Zayn talked slowly, squeezing the words out that a toddler would be able to understand.

"Zaynie, they are getting really loud. There is something banging on the wall... are you sure it's just a game?" She asked feebly, her thoughts on Barbies completely gone.

Zayn cursed Y/N and Niall, still acting as if they were teenagers and obviously having sex like it too, leaving Zayn in a more awkward position. Hopefully they would get hell for it in the morning. "I'm sure they're just having fun playing, babe. Do you want me to sing to you?"

"Yes, please." Zayn heard her rustling in her bed and when the background noise was quiet, he began to sing.

When Zayn finished, he was relieved to hear soft snores coming from the other line. A job well done, if you asked him. "Sweet dreams Angel," he whispered before hanging up.

After deciding it would be a good idea to alert Y/N and Niall about the predicament they were in (and because he wanted to cock-block), he dialed Y/N's number because their daughter had seemingly got a hold of Niall's phone and to be quite honest, he would rather hear Y/N's voice, considering the situation.

As usual, Y/N picked up after a few more rings. "Zayn, I'm sort of busy right now. Can I give you a call back?" Her voice was rough and out of breath as she answered without even saying a hello. Zayn could hear the small sound of Niall moaning, it was muffled - but still tangible, unfortunately. Y/N shushed Niall. "Babe, be quiet. Zayn's on the phone."

Zayn spoke up, not really enjoying the sound of his best mate moaning into the phone. He just wanted to hang up and sleep. "I'm sure you will be pleased to know your daughter just rang me thinking you were murdering Niall," he said, his voice stern.

"Oh, why would she think that?" Y/N asked and Zayn could tell she genuinely didn't know.

"Try and be a bit quieter next time," he said vaguely. He didn't want to be too vulgar.

"Oh my God, she heard us having sex?" Y/N whisper-shouted into the other line.

Zayn sighed. "Yes..."

"Do we need to check on her?"

"Lucky for you I managed to put her to sleep. Just... finish up and prove to her in the morning you're not dead..." He said it, disgusted.

"Thanks for that, Zayn... We I- we owe you one."

"Yeah, thanks Zayn." Zayn heard Niall add, he was obviously on speaker phone, or maybe it was the fact that the two were so, erm, close together he could hear through the phone.

"See you later guys, ugh, enjoy." Zayn finished up, his eyes wandering back to his pillow.

"Don't worry, we will."