99. Unbelieveable.

"No way, how are you so tall?" Tara wrapped her arms around Isabella as soon as she hopped off the back of Daryl's bike. They had to go to Hilltop, it made Isabella's stomach hurt. She was hardly ever around a lot of people anymore.

Isabella let out a small laugh. "How are you so short?" She gave Tara a tight squeeze and then let go.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise," Jesus walked towards them all, since Daryl and Isabella were now stood next to Henry, Carol and Freddie. "What brings you all out here?"

"Henry," Carol looked at her son. "He's taken a stubborn interest in blacksmithing."

"Sounds boring," Freddie mumbled under his breath.

Isabella nudged his arm and scoffed a laugh. "Right?" She was still trying to earn a laugh out of him. But Freddie just glanced at her and then shook his head, looking down. "Jesus Christ," Isabella shook her head and walked away from him. "Aaron! Hey!" She smiled and hugged him after Daryl did.

"Good to see you, man," Daryl nodded. "What're ya doin' here? Something up?"

Aaron looked down at the ground before looking back up. "We found Rosita outside the walls yesterday. She's pretty banged up."

"Is she gonna be okay?" Isabella asked immediately. "Is she here?"

"Yeah," Aaron nodded. "And, uh, Eugene's missing. We're headed out to go find him. Could use a good tracker," he looked at Daryl.

"I'll help," Isabella piped up.

"Nah," Daryl shook his head. "Stay here, talk to some people."

"Who?" Isabella asked.

"Just told ya. People," Daryl responded, making Isabella scoff and rub her eyes. Daryl looked back at Aaron and nodded. "Yeah, of course," he looked back at Carol.

"Go," Carol smiled reassuringly.

"Then I'm going, too," Henry said, making Isabella furrow her eyebrows. Why would Henry want to go with Daryl?

Carol told him no and they walked away.

"You'll be safe? You promise?" Isabella followed Daryl to his bike.

"I promise," Daryl confirmed as he re-tied his bandana around his face.

"You taking Dog?" Isabella kept on asking questions, just trying to stall the time.

"Yep. Remember what I said. Talk to people," Daryl repeated, making Isabella roll her eyes and grumble something. "I'll see ya when I get back."

"Yeah, see you," Isabella smiled and watched as he drove the bike out of the gate.

Later in the day, Carol had left and Michonne had showed up with some new people. Henry and Isabella sat at a table together, eating some food after Isabella had taken a shower and gotten into some clean clothes.

"So, what has gotten into Freddie? Does he just not like me anymore?" Isabella asked, poking her fork at a pile of mashed potatoes.

Henry shrugged. "He's just pissed off, like...all the time."

Isabella rolled her eyes. "At least you're not as mean as when you were ten," she smiled. "Just kidding."

"Yeah," Henry gave her a genuine smile back. They both walked up to a table and emptied the food they had left on their plates into a bucket and put the dishes in a larger bucket of water.