27. Find 'em.

Over the next couple of days, Isabella and the rest of them were getting gradually better with the medication and care of the others. Every time Daryl came in to see Isabella, it usually took Hershel a good thirty minutes to get him out of there.

This one day, he was sat on her bed with her. Isabella was lay over his legs as he stroked her hair. "You feelin' any better than yesterday?"

Isabella nodded, she could speak a lot more clearly without having to have someone assist her with breathing. "Mhm."

"You want anythin'?" Daryl asked.

"A new coloring book. Stupid Lizzie took half the pages from mine." Isabella rolled her eyes which earned a chuckle from Daryl.

"You gotta share. You're not the only kid here anymore." He told her.

"I know. I share with Carl and Jude." Isabella told him as if her point was fair.

Daryl laughed. "Okay. I'll look for another coloring book."

"Carol left." He told her abruptly. "Rick made her."

"What? Why?" Isabella asked, looking away from her hands and up to the man's face.

"She killed Karen and David. Burned 'em." Daryl told her, the thought of it possibly happening to Isabella engraved in his mind.

Isabella huffed and looked down, not wanting to talk about it.

"I gotta go tell Tyreese with Rick, I'll come back soon, 'kay?" Daryl told her as he moved her body to lay back on the bed.

"Okay." She gave him a weak smile.

He pressed a kiss to her forehead and rubbed his thumb along the spot he had kissed previously, then stood up and gave her one final little smile before walking down the steps.

Isabella's body shook as there was a big explosion after about five minutes after Daryl left. Maggie ran outside, she was in Glenn's cell and Glenn came to Isabella's cell. "Whatever that was, you stay with me, okay?" He said, kneeling down in-front of her and she nodded, her eyes wide with fear.

Glenn sat by her on the bed, rubbing her arm as they awaited to find out what the hell had just happened. Isabella couldn't help but think; was this the Governor?

"Glenn we have to go out there. We need to help." Isabella told him.

"No. Bells, we don't know what's happening. The best thing we can do is stay in here." Glenn said firmly but still trying to sound reassuring.

Suddenly, there was crying and sobs from outside. Gut wrenching screams and sudden gunshots. They were fighting.

"Glenn! We have to help!" Isabella pleaded with desperation in her voice.

A huge whole blew through the wall and Glenn grabbed Isabella's wrist, pulling her down the stairs with him.

"Glenn!" Maggie yelled as she ran towards her boyfriend.

"What the hell's going on?" Glenn said as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"We have to get everybody out of here!" Maggie told him while she helped him to stay standing.

Maggie leaded them both out of there, but Isabella got thrown to the floor with a shot to her thigh and she cried out in pain.

"Bells!" Glenn said, but Maggie was too focused on getting him on the bus.

"I got her!" Theo called as he rushed over, picking Isabella up bridal style. "We're gonna get out of her."

Before Theo could teach the bus, it was gone. "Shit!" He yelled out, keeping Isabella close to his body.