14. One hell of a badass.

Isabella was still sat in the small room, listening to the chains bang and rattle as her dead cousin pulled on them.

Suddenly, the Governor opened the door, making Isabella's head snap up, he let Penny walk to the door before he began speaking to her, but Isabella's ears were ringing too much to hear. When Penny snapped at him, he put a white piece of cloth over his daughters head and sent her back into the room, not even glancing at Isabella before locking the door and walking away.

Isabella could hear shots coming from outside, she covered her ears and closed her eyes, just wanting to go home. There was a part of her that hoped it was Rick and the rest of the group coming to save her, Maggie and Glenn, but another part was telling her that it was just a couple of walkers.

Suddenly, Isabella heard the door open, but she kept her mouth shut, thinking it was just the Governor.

Penny began to pull on the chains again, even harsher this time as Isabella's whimpers and sniffles grew louder. Isabella saw a woman through the metal wiring, she shuffled back thinking it was one of the Governor's people.

The woman held up her sword and unlocked the door. "Oh my god.." the woman muttered as Penny walked towards her, the bag still over her head.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." She mumbled. "Come on, come on. That's it." She encouraged the dead body, detaching the chain from around Penny's neck.

The woman was soon faced with Penny growing at her, so Isabella called for help, realising if this woman was about to help Penny, she might help her.

"Hello?" Isabella called out.

"Are you Isabella?!" The woman asked frantically, holding the back of Penny's neck as she pushed her away.

Isabella pulled on her chains but couldn't get free. "Yeah, who are you?"

"I'm Michonne, I'm here to help you. Daryl and the others are looking for you right now. Maggie and Glenn are safe." Michonne told her.

Isabella let out a sigh of relief, Michonne held up her sword to pierce Penny's head, but was interrupted by the Governor.

"No!" He shouted, pointing a gun at Michonne.  "Don't hurt her." He pleaded. "Look..hey" he put his gun back into its holster on its waistband and taking it off.

"It's me you want." He reasoned. "There's no need for her to suffer."

"She doesn't have needs." Michonne told him firmly.

"Please." The Governor said, holding his hands out. "Don't hurt my little girl."

"It seems you're hurting somebody else's." Michonne replied, tilting her head before she stuck the sword through Penny's mouth.

Isabella gasped from shock, but she was relieved that Penny had finally been put down.

"No!" The Governor screamed out in agony. He pushed Michonne into the metal door before punching her in the face.

Michonne tackled him over a chair. He let out a scream and wrapped his hands around Michonne's neck, but she quickly recovered and hit his temple with the end of her sword, causing him to go rolling off of her.

She kicked him in the ribs, wrapping her sword around the front of his neck and pulling up as he let out a bloodcurdling scream, he pushed her back into the wall, grabbing her face and forcing the back of her head into the wall twice.

The Governor grabbed Michonne's head and smashed what sounded like a tank of water to Isabella, but she couldn't see from inside the small room, they both fell onto the floor with two more tanks and about four random heads that came into Isabella's point of view.

He got onto Michonne's back as they lay on the floor and pulled his arms tightly around her neck, she reached forward and pulled a piece of glass from one of the tanks before reaching back and jabbing it straight into Isabella's uncle's eye. 

Michonne quickly got up as he screamed out and undid Isabella's chains, grabbing her own sword and one of Isabella's hands, pulling them both the hell out of there.

"Damn, you're one hell of a badass." Isabella breathed out as they ran down a flight of stairs.

Michonne chuckled. "I know."

Michonne took her around the outskirts of the town, leading her out of a breach in the wall, where she saw Glenn, Maggie and Rick. They crawled under a cart, Michonne struggled a bit and it seemed like she had an injury.

Glenn was extremely injured, he was bleeding from his face and down his neck, but nonetheless, he wrapped his arms around Isabella. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked, patting down her arms.

Isabella shook her head, Rick and Maggie both looked at Michonne. "Thank you." Rick muttered, yet he still made Michonne turn around and took the katana from her back as she rolled her eyes.

"Daryl is missing. You didn't see him?" Maggie asked quickly and Isabella looked around.

"Is he okay?!" Isabella yelled.

"If anything happens to him..." Rick began his threat, but Michonne spoke up.

"I brought you here to save them." She stated.

"Thanks for the help." Rick nodded, not really meaning his words.

"You'll need help to get them back to the prison." Michonne made her point. "Or to go back in there for Daryl. Either way, you need me."

————————————————————————

sorry for the short chapter again! :(

anyway please vote and comment because motivation = more chapters!!! please let me know if you like the chapter!!! :)