63. Last day on Earth.

Everyone was moving so quickly, Carl pushed passed Isabella to get in the house and Isabella ran over to Freddie when she saw him walk out of the infirmary.

"What the hell are you doing? We don't have time for this," Isabella said, shaking her head and out of breath.

Rick was loading up the RV already, and Maggie was already in there on the bed.

"I'm coming with you," Freddie furrowed his eyebrows as if it was obvious.

"Are you kidding? You're kidding me, right? You just got shot, Freddie!" Isabella moved in his way and blocked his path.

"I don't care, I need to be there for Maggie. And Carol might be out there," Freddie limped passed her and towards the RV.

"Freddie!" Isabella followed after him. "You can't do this! You're gonna slow us down!"

Freddie shook his head and got into the RV. "I won't."

Isabella tried to follow but Rick grabbed her arm. "No, neither of you are going. Those Saviors are out there," He turned to Freddie. "Get back to the infirmary."

Isabella shook her head. "It's Maggie, Rick. Please. I need to be with her. Please."

Rick sighed and rubbed his hand over his beard then nodded. "Fine. You stay behind me, you keep your guns and knives on you all the time."

Isabella nodded and got into the RV, sitting on the couch next to Freddie.

"Are you scared?" Isabella mumbled.

Freddie nodded. "Are you?"

Isabella nodded. Freddie grabbed her hand and held it in his. It wasn't in a romantic gesture, just one that said he was there for her.

More people started to pile in, like Carl, Aaron and Eugene. Abraham and Sasha were already up at the front of the RV, Abraham was gonna be driving recklessly once again, like he always did.

Rick got in and shut the door. "Let's go."

And with that, Abraham revved the engine up and drove out of the gates. After they had been driving for about ten minutes, Isabella got up and sat on the bed next to where Maggie was laying. She wrapped her hand around Maggie's.

"How are you doing?" Isabella asked.

"What- what if Glenn can't find us?" Maggie had tears rolling down her face and could barely talk.

"He will," Isabella nodded at the woman encouragingly. Of course, Isabella didn't know where Glenn was, but Maggie needed reassuring so that's what she was going to do.

Rick gave Isabella a tap on the arm, letting her know that he wanted to talk to Maggie. She nodded and got up, sitting back down next to Freddie.

"Do you know where Carol went?" Freddie asked. Isabella and Freddie weren't joking around anymore, they both had that pit feeling in their stomachs. Everyone did.

Isabella shook her head. "No, but she'll be okay."

Freddie nodded. "I know. She's just really nice to me, you know?"

"She didn't speak to me for like a year when I first met her," Isabella scoffed a laugh. "I reminded her of someone."

"Who? Sophia?" Freddie tilted his head. Freddie knew about Sophia? Usually, Carol was so private with that. Isabella wasn't even sure if Abraham or Rosita knew about that.

Isabella tried not to let confusion take over her face and then nodded. "Yeah."

"What the bitch?" Abraham's eyes widened as he saw something in the road up ahead.