34. Save the world.

Something was going on outside the room, but Isabella didn't care. It sounded like Sasha was threatening Gabriel. It all hurt so bad, Isabella was hurting physically and mentally and there wasn't a way to stop it. She had quite literally shut everyone out.

"Where are our people?!" Sasha yelled in a distraught tone.

Who's missing?

There was another moment of muffled talking which Isabella couldn't make out. Her heart felt like it was bigger than her, it was beating so loudly that it made her ears feel like they were gonna explode.

"What? What did you do?!" She heard Rick shout and a small crash after it. "What did you do?!"

Gabriel was crying for a moment, mumbling something about how he wouldn't let them in and how they begged for mercy.

"There's someone outside laying in the grass." Glenn announced.

The church door opened and they all ran out. Now, Isabella was feeling more than sad. She was scared, too. There were gunshots and screaming again, then, the church doors slammed shut.

Bob was explaining breathlessly what had happened to him. "I was in the graveyard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a- a school. It was that guy, Gareth. And five other ones...They were eating my leg right in front of me. Like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out."

Isabella slowly opened the door to Gabriel's office, walking outside and sitting with the others. A few of them, like Maggie, Glenn and Carl, gave her a sympathetic glance. But this wasn't the time for emotions and crying, no, this was a time where they needed to take care of a friend, a family member.

"Did they have Daryl, Theo and Carol?" Rick asked Bob, his eyebrows raised in concern.

What? No. Daryl can't be dead. I just shouted at him. Please no.

Bob took a few short, shaky breathes and spoke back. "Gareth said they drove off." He began to try and sit up, groaning in pain, below his knee was completely gone.

"He's in pain. Do we have anything?" Sasha looked up at Rosita and Eugene.

"I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit." Rosita mumbled with her brows furrowed in sympathy and sadness. "Yeah." She nodded, and so did Sasha.

"Save 'em." Bob cried out.

"No." Sasha tried to convince him in a shaky voice.

"Really." Bob insisted and sat up some more, removing the shirt from his shoulder and revealing a red, bloody bite mark. Sasha's face dropped and tears welled up in her eyes. Isabella felt so bad for Bob, he was good, he didn't deserve to go out like this.

"It happened at the food bank." Bob explained.

Sasha shook her head and took a moment to gather her thoughts, then smiled sadly at her dying boyfriend. "It's okay." She muttered.

Everyone was silent, taking a moment to process that they were going to lose somebody else.

"Bob?" Sasha mumbled as his body fell limp, she leaned over him and Tara cradled his head from hitting the floor.

"There's a sofa in my office." Gabriel offered. "I know it's not much, but..."

Sasha turned around to the man she had threatened five minutes prior. "Thank you."

"I got him." Tyreese stood up and all the other group members began to shift out of his way.

There was some hushed chatter between Gabriel and Rick, then Rick, Glenn and Maggie. Judith began to cry, so Carl tried to shush her gently.