58. The Hilltop.

"Yo, Rick. What's goin' on?" Daryl asked as he noticed the RV coming to a stop. His arm was wrapped around Isabella, he was keeping an eye on her to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself again.

"We got a crash ahead. Looks like it just happened," Rick mumbled as he turned the RV and pulled up.

"It's one of ours," Jesus panicked before rushing out of the RV and towards the car. Rick was right behind him, holding a gun up to his head.

"Rick, he's just lost people. I don't think he needs a gun pointed at his head right now," Isabella sighed as she walked down the steps of the RV.

"If this is a trick, it won't end well for you," Rick shook his head and kept his arm outstretched.

"My people are in trouble," Jesus looked around. He was completely ignoring the gun that Rick held to his head. "They don't...we don't have a lot of fighters. I know how it looks, but I'll play it out. Can I borrow a gun?"

"No," Rick snarled.

"We got tracks right here," Daryl muttered as he pointed at the floor. He patted Isabella's back. "Go."

"What?" She was still dizzy from what had happened.

"Go on. Follow the tracks," Daryl told her. He was trying to teach Isabella how to track, incase they ever got separated or she was hunting.

Isabella huffed and started to follow the tracks. It was pretty easy, there were faint tire marks leading up to a house, so it wasn't at all hard to follow.

Rick went ahead of her, as always, and banged on the door.

"We moving in or what?" Abraham spoke up, keeping his eyes between Rick and Jesus.

"How do we know this ain't firecrackers in a trash can?" Daryl moved around Jesus and towards Rick.

Because it's a house, duh. Isabella thought to herself, but she decided to keep quiet.

"You don't," Jesus sighed.

"We'll get your people," Rick nodded to the man. "You're staying here with one of us."

"Will you stay?" Glenn walked over to Maggie.

"Yeah," Maggie nodded and put a hand to Isabella's shoulder, as if to say you're staying too.

"Y'all go. Just be careful," Maggie told them. Isabella wanted to help, but if she even asked Daryl would say no, so would Abraham, and probably everyone else.

"You hear me whistle, shoot him," Rick told Maggie firmly.

"I will," Maggie held her gun up.

Daryl shut the door once everyone was in, and he gave Isabella a small okay sign through the glass. She nodded back.

Isabella wanted to talk, but then they wouldn't hear Rick whistle if he did. So instead she just picked at the fabric at the bottom of her shirt.

The group had brought out a few people, one of them being a doctor. They took them back to the RV and started moving yet.

"Doc in there, want him to bandage your arms up?" Daryl asked Isabella gently, pointing his thumb to the back end of the RV.

"No," Isabella shook her head instantly. She didn't want a complete stranger seeing her scars.

Daryl sighed, as if he was about to reason with her, but then he just sat down across from her and nodded. "M'kay."

After some moments of silence, Rick spoke up from the front. "We're stuck,"