67. Home & Here.

"Rise and shine!" Negan pushed his way into Isabella's room. She hadn't slept again, she couldn't. She wanted to fall asleep like she used to; her head using Abraham's leg as a pillow. But she couldn't. She never would again.

"Big day today, you'll see," Negan taunted. He gave a chuckle and then walked out of the room. "Lots of people waiting to see you!" He chuckled as he walked down the hallway.

Isabella got dressed into a purple shirt with long sleeves, it had some pink flowers printed onto it. And she put on a pair of blue jeans. Once she was dressed, Negan told her to get in the truck.

She was sat next to him, not knowing where she was going to end up. It worried her. Had Rick done something? Was someone else going to die? Where was Daryl?

Isabella couldn't believe her eyes when the truck came to a stop. They were home. Negan got out of the truck first, whistling, his bat over his shoulder.

"Dun-dun-dun-dun," Negan sung once he was right up to the gates. He started to bang Lucille on the gates, Isabella remembered the last time that she saw Lucille hit something. "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"

Spencer opened the first fence, which blocked anyone from seeing into Alexandria. "Uh, who are you?"

"Oh, you better be joking!" Negan exclaimed. "Negan," He gestured to his bat. "Lucille. I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression."

Rick walked up to the gates. His eyes were bloodshot, like he'd been crying a lot. Isabella had been doing that, too.

Negan snickered. "Well, hello, there...do not make me have to ask."

Rick mumbled something that Isabella couldn't hear through the window, but nonetheless, he opened the gate for the Saviors.

A walker was coming up to the gates. Negan walked up to it and slammed its head with Lucille. It sounded just the same. "Easy peasy lemon squeezy!" Negan laughed.

Dwight pulled Isabella out of the truck by the back of her shirt. She had to stand with all the Saviors and Daryl. She just wanted to hug Rick. She wanted to hold Abraham's hand. She wanted Glenn to call her Bells again, because it was just different when he did.

"Hey, Rick, you see that, what I just did?" Negan surmised. "That is some service! I mean, we almost get turned away at the gate. Who is that guy anyway?" He pointed at Spencer. "Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some ginger's dome in? Nope! I just take care of one of these dead pricks that could've killed one of y'all."

Negan bowed with a grin. "Service."

He started to walk toward the gate and placed Lucille into Rick's hands. "Hold this."

Isabella felt so ashamed walking into Alexandria. It was her fault Glenn was dead, she couldn't even look. She couldn't take one fucking look and Glenn died. All because she didn't want to embarrass herself. It was pathetic.

"Hot diggity dog!" Negan extolled. "This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes, sir, I do believe you are gonna have plenty to offer up."

Isabella kept looking around. Right by the gates.

"Honey..." He kneeled down in front of her.

"Are they dead? No- no-" Isabella shook her head. "What? How? They- they were fine-"

"When the Saviors started shooting, they got caught up in it," Abraham explained softly.

Isabella shook her head. "Why did nobody tell me? Why would you keep that from me?" She sobbed.

Abraham sighed and looked down. "You had a hard day..."