32. Real talented.

They all walked away from Terminus, getting off the train tracks and going through the forest. She didn't know who to walk by, everyone had someone except for her. They eventually reached a place to set up camp for the night.

Carl got out a bottle and started to feed Judith.

"Not so fast." Maggie smiled as Glenn leaned down, then brought him up for another kiss.

Isabella sat down next to a tree facing away from Daryl, she didn't want to look at him. Abraham came and sat down next to her, offering her a handful of berries.

"I don't want anything." Isabella pushed his hand away.

"You've gotta eat something. I haven't seen you  eat since we met up." Abraham insisted.

"I ate when I was in the tunnel." Isabella told him firmly, the truth was, she didn't eat anything in the tunnel. But if she lied, maybe he'd leave her alone.

"What did you eat?" He asked her suspiciously.

"Some of the cans you gave us." Isabella told him as if it was obvious.

"Oh, you're real talented then, huh?" Abraham chuckled.

"What?" Isabella asked him.

"Well, it's pretty impressive how you ate some of the can, then managed to seal it back up. I mean, they look unopened." Abraham nodded sarcastically.

Isabella scoffed and took about five of the berries from his hand and shoved them in her mouth. "Happy?"

Abraham nodded. "Listen, about what happened with Daryl-"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Isabella shrugged him off and got up, making her way over to her bag and using it as a pillow to sleep on.

They started moving again as soon as the sun came up, it was so hot outside. Isabella could barely handle it.

"I got it." Michonne snarled as they came across a walker, reaching for her katana but realising it wasn't there, she hit it harshly with her gun.

They eventually reached a place to set up camp for the night. Abraham sat down on a log and Isabella sat on the floor and rested her head against his knee while he had his arm around Rosita.

Carol walked over and gave her the stuffed tiger back, the one that she thought was gone forever. "I found it, back at Terminus."

Isabella nodded and held it tight to her chest. "Thank you."

Carol smiled and walked away, Abraham saw that Isabella was shivering a bit and sighed. "Jeez, kid. I can't do this every night." He took his jacket off and lay it over her.

"What's his name?" Abraham asked her while she fiddled with the toy tiger.

"Hm?" Isabella looked up at him.

"The tiger. What's his name?" Abraham asked.

"Oh, I dunno. Never gave him one." She sighed.

"Well, you gotta give it a name." Abraham chuckled and stroked her hair for a moment.

Isabella shrugged. "Tiger."

"Wow. Creative." Rosita laughed and nudged her.

Isabella smiled and turned over, closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.

And once again, when she woke up, they began walking almost immediately. Her legs hurt so bad, she wanted to go home, which was weird because they didn't have a home.

They all held their guns up when there was some movement behind the trees, but it was just Daryl. "We surrender." He said sarcastically, holding his arms up with a few rabbits and squirrels dangling off a string.