21. Forgiveness.

Isabella ran back to the cell block, heavy breathing and bright red from anger, embarrassment and betrayal.

"Bells? What's wrong?" Maggie asked softly as Isabella's heavy breathes filled the silence in the room.

"I-" Isabella began, but looked over at Michonne and felt guilt rise within her. Michonne was good, she didn't deserve this either. "Nothing, just saw a spider out there."

Glenn chuckled. "I thought you like bugs."

Isabella forced a smile and looked down at her hands. "I like ones that aren't furry." She lied, she actually did like all bugs, she felt bad for them since nobody else liked them and found them disgusting.

Glenn laughed again and patted her shoulder. "Don't we all."

"Hey Bells, you wanna do something fun?" Carl asked and Isabella nodded, wanting to take her mind off what she had just heard.

That something fun was clearing out the walkers by the fence. As they stood on the path, Isabella just debated running away as far and fast as she could.

No, Rick wouldn't do that to me. Would he?

Isabella rattled the fence, holding a metal pole and jabbing the walkers through the brains when they approached.

Daryl, Glenn, Michonne and Beth were getting one of the cars. Isabella felt guilty as she watched Michonne help them, would they do that to her?

Once the car was inside the gate, Isabella, Carl and Maggie all started to make their way back up the path.

"Hey." Maggie said softly to Glenn as they reached the top of the hill.

Isabella flashed Daryl a quick smile, but she wasn't really feeling that happy.

"Let's go." Rick said, walking off and the rest following closely behind. Isabella sticking closely by Daryl's side, as if being by him would last forever, and she would never have to worry about the Governor ever again.

She walked by him for a while, Glenn went to fix up a door, so Daryl went to help him. "Hey, you seen Merle around?"

The girl followed by his side. Glenn didn't respond to Daryl, he just kept working on fixing the door.

Daryl put down his crossbow, leaning against the table. Isabella folded her arms and watched the two men.

Daryl went over to Glenn and began to help him fix the door. "He say he was sorry yet?" He asked as they both locked up the chains. "'Cause he is."

Glenn continued to ignore Daryl, clearly not wanting to talk about Merle and picked up his bag from the wall then started to walk to the table, giving Isabella a quick nod of acknowledgment which she politely returned.

"He's gonna make it right." Daryl persisted. "I'm gonna make him. There's gotta be a way." Daryl paused. "Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all."

Glenn looked down, clearly aggravated and walked around the table as Isabella's eyes followed his frame. "He tied me to a chair, beat me, and threw a walker in the room. Maybe I could call it even. But he- he took Maggie to a man who terrorised her, humiliated her, took Isabella to the same man who chained her in a room with her dead cousin, scared her half to death. I care more about them than I care about me." Glenn stated, his words causing Isabella to up at him, hearing the words that mean't so much from Glenn she just wanted to hug him.

Daryl gave Glenn a look, then picked up his crossbow and started to walk away. Isabella didn't know who to stay with or who to follow, but she followed her gut and wrapped her arms around Glenn's ribs and hugged him. He let out a hiss of air, he was still sore but yet he hugged the girl who he cared more about than he did himself.