15. No him, no me.

⚠️slight mention of sexual assault⚠️

Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Maggie and Isabella waited there.

"Wait, so Merle is Daryl's brother, and you handcuffed him to a roof?" Isabella asked Rick, confirming the story he had told her.

"Yep." Rick confirmed with a nod.

"Well, Officer Friendly, you are one badass mother-" Isabella began, but was cut off by Michonne shushing her.

She shut up quickly and the five of them listened intently, hearing a chant screaming 'kill them! Kill them!' ever so slightly in the distance.

"That's them, we gotta go see what this is. Now." Maggie said, holding her gun at the ready in front of her.

Isabella reached for her gun, but forgot that she had it taken off of her, so Rick handed her another one. "Remember how me and Daryl taught you?" He asked, to which Isabella nodded.

The five of them made their way around to the back of Woodbury, there was only one guard on duty at the back, who Rick quickly shot down. Glenn helped as best he could to get the three of them back over, but he couldn't get over himself, he was too injured.

The now three of them rushed to a white wall where the noise was coming from, the outskirts filled with glass walls.

"Alright, Isabella I'm gonna hold you up, tell me what you see." Rick whispered to the girl, putting his hands under her arms but Maggie stopped him.

"No. For all we know, they're in there ready to shoot. They see her head, they put a bullet through it."

Rick tilted his head for a moment, clenching his jaw because he was annoyed that Maggie had outsmarted him, but he removed his hands from Isabella.

Suddenly, Merle's voice boomed. "Y'all know me! I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do to prove..."

Then they heard a loud grunt from inside.

"No! Daryl!" Isabella shouted but Maggie put her hand over Isabella's mouth.

"...that my loyalty is to this town!" Merle continued. The crown got even more riled up at the fight.

Rick pulled the three of them behind a truck wheel as some men began to approach, opening the wall up and having walkers on sticks.

There was even more grunting and yelling from the crown, Isabella knew that Daryl was involved, she just had a gut feeling.

Maggie clearly had the same thoughts, she lined up her gun and started shooting, so Isabella did the same thing, aiming away from Daryl since her aim wasn't too good still, she didn't want to hurt him.

Rick threw a smoke bomb, making it so that nobody could see Daryl anymore, but giving Daryl a chance to get out of the fight.

Rick also began to shoot, firing anywhere that he could as the three of them backed up. Rick held up a flashlight, letting Daryl know where they were.

Isabella held her breath as she saw a man holding Daryl's crossbow, ready to shoot Rick. But she smiled as widely as she could when Daryl punched him and took his crossbow back. "Yes!" She screamed.

Her smiled faded when Merle followed though the crowd, punching the same man in the face. Even though in Isabella's opinion, it was way cooler when Daryl did it.

"Let's go!" Daryl called to Merle as the now five of them started running out of there.

The five of them ran as fast as they could, Isabella staying between Rick and Maggie.