84

-4 months later-
Today is a special day. Mason and Declan are getting married, all the England lads are here with their partners. Dads here too, he wants to support them as he feels like he's been on the journey with them.
We're at the end of the aisle ready to walk up, I've got Mason I'm my left and Dec on my right. They both wanted me to walk them down the aisle as they said this is all because i helped them.
I am so proud today and standing watching them say I do and become husbands is the best thing ever. I have tears of happiness and pride falling.
We're at the reception, I get everyone's attention as they are about to enter "Can everyone join me in welcoming the newly weds Mr and Mr Mount-Rice!" Everyone claps and cheers as they walk in, there's more people at the reception. The Chelsea and West Ham boys have all come along with the teams staff too.
Everyone is happy and dancing. The boys tried to invite their parents and families but no one answered them. This hurt them but they never expected their parents to come around. I have a surprise for them, I contacted their siblings and i found out Masons sister and brother are happy for him and so is Decs brother. It's just the parents who have caused the trouble. They all agreed to come to the reception, they've text me they're here and I head over to them both. "Boys can I steal you both a minute, I have a surprise for you both. They look confused but nod and follow me. Everyone is watching, I stand them infront of the door and tell them to turn around so they won't see them walk in.
They walk in and all of a sudden you hear "UNCLE MASEY!" Masons niece Summer runs in, the boys then around seeing their siblings. Mason picks up Summer and cries while cuddling her. His brother and sister soon join the cuddle. Profusely apologising for everything that's happened. I see Dec tearfully cuddling his brother, then Masons brother and sister go over and hug Declan, as they've known each other so long they're like his added siblings too. They apologise to Declan too. Jordan stands next to me and says "You've made their day you know that don't you babe" I shrug and say "They deserve it. I couldn't even bring myself to think of how upset I'd be if my dad refused to come to our wedding. Their parents wouldn't budge but I thought knowing their sibling are here would make it better." He kisses me deeply and says "you're truly amazing" then I hear "That she is Hendo." I turn around to see Dec and Mase, they both hug me tightly, thanking me. "Don't thank me boys. You deserve it. Now I think it's time for your first dance." They smile and head to the dance floor as the DJ announces it.
After a few minutes of their first dance they tell us all to join. I slow dance with Jordan, I see Dad dancing with Noah. Kennedy is asleep in her pram. I then see Summer holding Mase and Decs hands and dancing with them. It's the cutest sight.
It's honestly been the most perfect day for the most perfect couple. They deserve all the happiness in the world.
Instagram