42

-1 month later-
Amelia POV:
Jordan and I have been married for a whole month now. It's been amazing, we've loved every minute of it. Noah is 3 months old now, it's gone so quick since he was born. Jordan went back to training with Liverpool last week, we haven't had a honeymoon yet, as we want to wait until Noah is a little bit older and he can enjoy the holiday with us.
Me and Noah are watching Jordan train today as we're heading out afterwards. Noah is having a nap and I love watching him train, he's so happy when on the field.
Instagram

A_Henderson: My view today😍😍 @JHendo 25k likes JHendo:Thanks for coming baby❤️ I had a very sexy view at the sidelines😍❤️User: Thank you Amelia for these photos😍Trent_AA: was we not good enough to photograph🤨😂(Reply to Trent)Amy:Sorry T🥺😂L...

25k likes
JHendo:Thanks for coming baby❤️ I had a very sexy view at the sidelines😍❤️
User: Thank you Amelia for these photos😍
Trent_AA: was we not good enough to photograph🤨😂
(Reply to Trent)Amy:Sorry T🥺😂Love you really💖
Declanrice: Missing you🥺 But lucky you with sunny weather.. it's raining here in London😂
(Reply to Dec)Amy: Missing you too🥺But happy we got the better weather for once😘
GSouthgate: Glad to see you working hard Jordan😂
KatieKane: Missing you girly💖
(Reply to Katie)Amy: Missing you too🥰
5k more comments

We're back at home and getting ready. Jordan's surprising me with where we're going on a date. I'm all ready in a little black dress, the door knocks and as I open it Trent is the other side. "Hey T, everything okay?" I say and he laughs "yeah I'm good thanks Ames, I'm your babysitter for tonight" I look shocked "oh, I honestly didn't know. Did you want a drink?" He hugs me as he comes in.
I've become close to Trent, he's like a brother to me, we see him a lot especially when league games are on. "Who's at the door babe?" Jordan shouts down and I laugh "Trent" he then says "oh yeah, I was going to tell you. I arranged for Trent to look after Noah here so I can take you on a proper date night." I smile to myself at how he thought this through. "T, you okay down here if I finish getting ready" he nods "course I am, me and little man will be fine tonight, also you look amazing by the way." I grin and thank him.
Once we arrive at the restaurant, Jordan holds my hand and leads me inside, we get taken to our table.
It's beautiful it's a candle lit table, I'm the corner by the window over looking the city views. "It's beautiful babe" I say and he kisses me "you deserve it my beautiful wife" he pulls my chair out for me. He's always been such a gentleman, ever since the first day.
We have a lovely evening together it's beautiful to spend time together as a couple. Once it's over, we head back to the car and like usual I forgot my jacket so Jordan gives me his as we walk to the car.
We get home and Noah's asleep and we say thank you to Trent. Once Trent had gone and I lock the door, Jordan pulls me closer to him and kisses me passionately, "you look so sexy tonight, I've been waiting to get that dress off of you all night" he smirks at me and I grin "well if you like the dress just wait until you see what's underneath" his eyes widen as he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom. Making sure the baby monitor is on the side. He starts unzipping my dress and let's it fall to the floor, I step out and revealing a black lace underwear set, Jordan says "Wow baby, fucking hell you look so sexy" I smile as I go to remove my shoes and he says "don't baby, leave them on. I'm planning on bending you over in that set with them heels on" him saying that turns me on so much. I walk towards him and start undoing his trousers and removing his boxers, letting them fall. He steps out of them and our lips crash together. We spend the rest of the evening, pleasing each other and soon we're laying next to each other naked and breathless. "That was amazing" I say and Jordan agrees, we clean ourselves up and head to bed cuddling into each other.
Instagram