50

-3 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
Group stages and knockout stage is now finished and England have made it to the 1/4 finals. I'm so proud of them, tonight we've all got a chill night, and we're using it for Dec to propose to Mason, we've got the other lads in on it as well, they're all so excited for them both.
I've got the job of getting Mason into the room. As we're leaving the rooms to head downstairs, I say "Mase, you know you love me" he laughs "what do you want Ames" I laugh too "I've left my charger in my car, come to the car with me please" he sighs and laughs "come on then mrs" I smile and wink towards Dec and Jordan. "We'll be back in about 5 minutes guys" I say to the 2 boys.
I sneakily text Jordan to say we're on our way back. And as we reach the main room, Mason says "it's well quiet and dark, where they all gone?" I shrug "let's go see if they're inside." He smiles and I let him go first. As he opens the door, the lights go on to reveal it all decorated, he then see's Dec on one knee. I go and stand next to Jordan as he puts his arm around me. Then Mason says "You planned all this babe?" Dec nods and says "Mase, you've been in my life as long as I can physically remember. I think deep down I've always known I've loved you but we always thought it was as best friends. It took me long enough to realise that you meant more to me, I love you so much, your the first person I want to tell anything too, your the one who makes me smile and laugh like no-one else can, you are my soulmate, I know our journey isn't going to be easy and we can't be open yet but I know one day we will be able to and I'll be able to openly show the world how much you mean to me. But for now being able to show you is enough, and that's why I'm here and Im asking will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" I see Mason has tears falling down his face, so do I. We see Mason nod "yes I'll marry you, I love you too" The room erupts in cheers and celebrations. I run over to them both and hug them, "I am so proud of you both. I love you so much" they smile and Mason says "you knew about this didn't you?" I smile and nod "yeah i did, my charger was just a distraction. I'm happy for you" he grins and cuddles me. "Thank you so much, you've been amazing to us both from the start. You're an amazing girl" I hug them both and then let the other lads congratulate them.We decide to put a movie on and all sit and watch it together, these lads are my family and I love them all.
-1 week later-
Today is quarter final match day, I'm so heartbroken that I can't go as Noah isn't very well, I persuaded Jordan to go, reassuring him I'll be fine here with Noah, he's had medicine and will sleep. I have him in his pram, while I sit in the main room watching the match.
Jordan POV:
We all arrive back and head inside to find Amelia, as we walk in the bedroom, to try and celebrate our win with her I see her asleep with Noah, "quiet guys. They're asleep" i say as we all walk out.
Instagram

JHendo: My absolute world🌎 Amelia, you're an amazing mum and I know these last 24 hours have been hard and long with Noah being poorly but I am so grateful that you're an amazing mum, you made sure I was able to play today, even though you were s...

JHendo: My absolute world🌎 Amelia, you're an amazing mum and I know these last 24 hours have been hard and long with Noah being poorly but I am so grateful that you're an amazing mum, you made sure I was able to play today, even though you were shattered and haven't had any sleep.
I love you so much❤️❤️@A_Henderson
30k likes
GSouthgate: My amazing daughter❤️
Declanrice: She's an amazing mum💖
Madders_J: Brilliant mum to Noah. We love you Ames💖
Jackgrealish: No sleep, poorly little one and still managed to try and watch the game and support us before sleeping💖
Masonmount: She's amazing💖
BenChilwell: 💖💖
LukeShaw: You have an amazing wife Hendo💖
User: Isn't looking after her child, her job, she doesn't do anything else...🙄🤨
(Reply to User)Hendo: No it's not just her job, Noah is my son too. All duties of care are shared and Amelia does so much that people don't see. I'm sharing how grateful I am for her caring for Noah without any sleep and making sure I went to play the match. Please only comment if you've got something nice to say🙌🏼
7k more comments

After a couple of hours with the boys, I head back to the bedroom. I put Noah in his cot and cuddle into Amelia, giving her a kiss on the head goodnight.

-The next morning-
I wake up with Noah at 6am. Amelia is still asleep, so I take him downstairs leaving her to sleep. As I get downstairs to make myself a coffee, I see Gareth. "Good morning Jordan. You're up early?" I smile "morning Gareth, yeah, little man woke up and Amelia was still asleep so I thought I'd bring him down here and let her have some sleep. She deserves it" he nods and smiles "here, I'll take Noah, so you can make yourself a coffee." I smile back gratefully and hand Noah over with a bottle. "He's due a feed, would you mind?" He laughs "grandad will take any time with this little man" I smile at the interaction and thank him. As I head over to the coffee machine, I see John and Kyle waking over "morning lads" I say and they smile, "morning Hendo, little man feeling better?" John says and I nod "yeah he seems better, he woke up really early so we come down here to let Amelia have some sleep she went nearly 36 hours without it." They both agree then Kyle says laughing "where is he then?" I laugh and say "he's having a morning cuddle and bottle with grandad" they both laugh and we chat for a while before heading back over to Gareth and Noah.