55

-2 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
We're heading to London today, Liverpool are playing Tottenham. I'm excited for the game but as it's an early kick off we've arranged a meet up at dads and that is when we're revealing the pregnancy. Like usual on away fixtures, Jordan travelled with the team but I drive so we can go back the next day.
At the stadium, I'm walking around and hear "hello Mrs" I look up and see Kate. I grin and run to hug her. "Hey you, didn't think I'd see you before the match." She laughs "course I'd find you, I hear you're having a meet up at your dads." I nod "time we told everyone, you coming?" She shakes her head "unfortunately not, I've got to collect the little ones from nanny and grandads, but I know the gossip anyway" she laughs and I smile "so does madders" she looks confused, I laugh then explain about me turning down wine. We say our goodbyes and head to the stands.
The game finished 1-1, I head to the tunnel and wait for Jordan, I soon hear "hello stranger" I see Harry walking towards me, I hug him "hey Haz, you coming later?" He laughs "a 3 lion meet up, of course, I'd be a very bad captain otherwise" I laugh too then I fee 2 arms around my waist and lift me up, it's Jordan, I turn and kiss him.
Then I find Trent, "Hey T, you coming with us?" He nods "yes please" then Jordan adds "you want taking back to Liverpool tomorrow too?" He shrugs then nods and laughs "probably, I never think practically when I agree to plans" we all laugh, they all head to change then we head to dads.
As dad opens the front door, he hugs me and says "hey darling, some of the lads beat you here." I walk in and see Jack, Mase, Dec and Phil. I run and hug them all. 30 minutes later the others are here too. Dad goes to leave as he says he'll give us space, I say "wait dad, we want you here too" he smiles but looks confused. "So lads, other than a regular meet up as we've missed your beautiful faces, there's a reason to this get together." Jordan says and I smile and say "we're expecting baby Henderson number 2" everyone cheers, my dad runs to hug me and congratulate me and Jordan. "I'm going to be grandad again, I'm so happy." The boys all come and congratulate us, then it's Madders, Jack, Mase and Dec. James says "I'm glad it's no longer a secret" I laugh then Mason says "hang on when did you find out?" He laughs and says "I worked it out when we got back to Liverpool, when she turned down wine and made a lie up about wanting a tea." Then Dec says "her lip give it away by any chance" I sigh "I don't know what lip thing your on about" they all laugh, then tell me how excited they are to be uncles again, while taking turns giving Noah cuddles.
Later that evening, we're all sitting chatting and Mads says "question for you Amelia" I look up and nod "if you could meet any current premier league player, that you haven't already met, who would it be?" I laugh "currently playing in the league?" He nods and everyone is now looking at me for my answer. "Well you lot are out of it, so is the whole Liverpool team. There's 2 players, I'd love to meet, but I may get cursed by my husband here" they all laugh and Jordan says "as long as they don't play for Everton, no offence Pickers and Coads." They laugh and I shake my head "no they're not Everton." He sighs in relief. I smile and say "it's Xhaka and Ødegaard" Bukayo and Emile laugh "They're 2 amazing men" B says. "Are you like a secret arsenal fan Ames, the post with the chant and now wanting to meet them 2?" Jack asks and I shake my head laughing "no I'm not, before I got with Jordan, I only really supported England because of Dad, then I got to know you guys and obviously, my main team is Liverpool but I support you all, I just think Xhaka deserves so much recognition for how far he's come. He's stayed focussed and got through a whole journey to get himself to redemption with the fans and media. I watched a match once, where the fans just boo'd him, I felt so sorry for him." The boys all nod and Bukayo says "he's a good man, he's come so far" I nod then Emile says "So why Martin?" I look confused and he laughs "Ødegaard his name is Martin" we laugh and I shrug "he just looks kind and friendly" everyone laughs and Trent says "you're married to the Liverpool captain and fan girl to meet 2 arsenal players. It's lucky we love you Ames" I laugh and cuddle into Jordan. He says "Martins and Granit are both amazing guys actually. I've lead out teams next to them both at different times. I can't blame you for picking them, Xhaka's journey to redemption as you called it, is one of the best ones to see in the football world." All the other lads agree  "We play Liverpool next weekend, we'll sort it out for  you Ames" Emile says and i high five him, "thanks boys."
An hour later, I thought we'd all moved on then Mason starts laughing, we all look at him confused and he says "Just thinking back to Ames here fan girling over Arsenal players" everyone laughs and I just giggle and shake my head. Dad walks in and looks confused "what's so funny?" Dad asks and Ben says "Mads asked Amy if she could meet any footballer in the premier league that she doesn't know who would it be? She picked Xhaka and Ødegaard." Dad giggles then says "to be fair, they're both lovely lads. Xhaka's comeback is one for the history books." Jordan laughs and says "my wife and father-in-law" Dad laughs and says "don't worry Jordan, I'll still only come to your matches on a support basis not work base" the lads laugh then Harry K says "Who ever they're playing at the time, we'll just be honoured to have you watch our match too" they all agree and laugh.