74

-2 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
Today I get the boot off, well I need to have more x-rays and if they come back okay then I can have it off. I'm in a lot less pain now so I'm hoping it's okay. We travel down to London tomorrow for Liverpools game against West Ham, I'm driving down separate to dad, as the plan is as long as everything goes okay today he should be able to go back home and back to normal. We're staying at dads tomorrow as I want to see Dec and Mase, but next week we're in Manchester so can see the Manchester lot. I'm excited to see them all.
We get back from the hospital and they've removed the boot, they say my leg healed really well. I haven't told Jordan yet as he'll be home from training in an hour so I can surprise him.
He walks through the door and he sees me and grins "I take it the appointment went well then, there's no boot." I nod "I'm all healed plus the midwife said I can go to 2 weekly appointments for the remaining few weeks until she's here. Obviously I'm welcome to go back to her if I have any worries or concerns." He holds me in his arms and kisses me telling me how proud he is and how much he loves me.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Pyjama pic to celebrate losing the boot🙌🏼🎉 After what feels like a really long recovery time which was only about 8weeks, my leg is now fully healed and pain free

A_Henderson: Pyjama pic to celebrate losing the boot🙌🏼🎉 After what feels like a really long recovery time which was only about 8weeks, my leg is now fully healed and pain free. I get to enjoy the remaining 8ish weeks of my pregnancy💖💖
A big thank you to everyone who's been there for me though it all. Jordan you've been amazing and I just love you so much.
Also a very big thank you to my dad, you've lived with us for the last 8 weeks, to help me recover and help with Noah, ensuring Jordan could still continue in football and win his matches. You've been there for me physically and mentally and I feel the luckiest girl in the world to call you my dad💖 I love you and will always be grateful❤️
30k likes
JHendo: I'm so proud of how far you've come in these 8 weeks. You've never give up no matter how hard the recovery may have been. I love you so much❤️
GSouthgate: There's no where else I would've been. Seeing you now and watching you recover after seeing you in that hospital bed has just been the best thing. You're the strongest person I know and I'm so proud to be your dad. I love you lots❤️
Declanrice: Boot free in time for the West Ham game. Ever so proud to see you get to this point🥰Missing you lots💖
Madders_J: Proudest best friend ever💖 You've been amazing through this all and have been so strong. Love and miss you💖
A_Robbo: You've come so far🙌🏼 Only 8 weeks and there will be another Henderson baby for me to steal all the time. I can have cuddles with both of them🥰
Trent_AA: Go on girl🙌🏼 Proud❤️
HarryK: So proud❤️ I'll come see you when your down London🥰
Masonmount: Excited to see you when you're down this way. Happy to see your fully healed now Ames🥰
Jackgrealish: Just over a week and you get to see us🥰 Proud of ya💖
J_Bells: Seeing this is the best news🥰
4k more comments

-The next day-
Today is match day at West Ham today, it's also dads last day with us as he's going home today. We're staying at Dads tonight and seeing all the London lads, luckily City are playing Arsenal and Leicester are playing Tottenham, so we can all spend time together.
Jordan went down yesterday with the Liverpool team, kick off is at 4, it takes us about 6 hours to drive down there. It's 9am, we're leaving now to allow us time to get there and to the stands before kick off.
We arrive by 2:15pm, dads coming along to the match today as well. On the way to the stands, Dads carrying Noah, we get to the seats and Jordan sees us, he grins and waves which causes the rest of the Liverpool boys to wave too, I laugh and wave back then when both teams head back in the tunnel, Dec winks and waves.
The game begins and both teams play really well. I get so excited when Liverpool score the first goal at the 24th minute, I jump up and cheer, dad looks at me and laughs, saying "be careful darling, we don't need you to re-break that leg." I laugh and sit down as the game continues.
The game finishes 1-1, I head to the tunnel to meet Jordan. I take Noah with me and Dad says he'll meet us at home. I'm in the tunnel and I hear "Hey Mrs Cap" I laugh as I know it's Robbo, he always calls me Mrs Cap, Noah sees him and gets excited. "Hey little dude, should Uncle Robbo take you and we'll go see the others?" Noah puts his arms out to him excitedly, Robbo then looks at me and says "I'm going to steal your son." I laugh "I didn't expect anything different, I'm thinking of bringing him along to training next week." Robbo grins excitedly and tells me to get Jordan to let him know so he can bring his dog, as Noah absolutely adores his dog. As they walk away, Jordan walks over and laughs, he comes up and hugs and kisses me. "Hey baby" I say he grins "hey babe, I see Robbo's stole our son again." I laugh and tell him how excited he got when I mentioned about bringing him to training.
We stand talking then i hear "Hey stranger, I've missed you lots, it's just a shame about the top" I see Dec waking over, I run to hug him "hey Dec, missed you too and the top doesn't matter, you love me too much" I say giggling and he nods "you're right, I guess. You two coming to ours for dinner?" He says the last bit quietly, I look at Jordan who nods, so I say "yeah can do, we're having a whole get together at dads tomorrow. But I'll come see you and your man" I say the last sentence quietly to him but he grins, then says "hang on, where's little man?" I laugh "Robbo stole him, he'll be returned by someone in a Liverpool top, last time it was actually Klopp who brought him over." We all laugh and i see Trent carrying Noah over, "I'm returning your son Ames as Robbo might actually try and take him home other wise." we laugh then Jordan says "you staying down this way tonight, we're having a meet up tomorrow?" He shakes his head and I look confused "unfortunately not this time, I've got a date tomorrow." My eyes widen and I grin "Oi T, you haven't told me anything about this. After the date, your filling me in about her and how it went." He nods and the boys all head to get changed.