29

Amelia POV:
It's been 3 days since he left, all I've done really is stay in bed. Mentally, it's really hit me hard. Dads bringing me food and drink up but doesn't force me to do anything except shower, eat and drink. I've spoken to Jordan over the phone but not told him anything and I've got dad to promise not to tell him either. I can't have him worrying, he needs to focus. I'm following them on social media and watching the training videos, I know soon I'll be okay but I think it's just a lot of change in the last couple of weeks and I can't process it, I sleep a lot as when I'm asleep my brain doesn't over think things.
It's 3:30pm and there's a knock at my bedroom door, I tell whoever it is to come in. Then I see Mase, Dec, Madders and Chilly in my doorway, I look at them confused "what you guys doing here?" I say and then Chilly says "good to see you too mini Southgate" I laugh but soon Madders says "We've been told that you've not left this room in like 3 days, and you're struggling since Jordan left." I shrug and give a small nod, he comes forward and hugs me "why haven't you called or text any of us, Ames we're all here for you." The niceness makes me cry again. "Right get dressed, we'll go for a walk then come back here, and we're having a night in, also your dad is making curry" Dec says giggling at the end, I look at them and say "my dad contacted you all, didn't he?" They nod, "he's really worried about you,now we're here we can see why. Plus, you only made him promise not to tell Jordan, there was nothing in that promise to not tell us"Mason says.
Within 30 minutes, I'm up and dressed and we're leaving for a walk, I've made them promise we can get fruit salad and Malteaser ice cream.
Instagram

Madders_J: These are gonna be the death of me

Madders_J: These are gonna be the death of me... Ames it's lucky we love ya 😂💖
17k likes
A_Southgates: I love you all too, thank you boys.❤️
Declanrice: at least we had our walk, not the planned one with nice views but 4 different shops is about the same distance 😂
JHendo: they're the most awkward ones to find. Thanks for looking after my girl, boys ❤️
Masonmount: These are the best🙌🏼😍
User: so they're with Amelia while Jordan's away...
Jackgrealish: Have to agree with Mase, these are banging🙌🏼🥰
User1: so she's getting close to James now🙄🤨
3k more comments

By 5pm we've returned home with a carrier bag full of Malteaser ice creams which dad takes and puts in the freezer, thanking the boys as he would've ended up on the search for them later.
I walk into the front room and Jack, Phil, Jude, Harry K, are there. "Hey you guys, what you all doing here?" I ask and Jack comes and hugs me "thanks, nice to see you too" I laugh and say "no it's lovely to see you all but what are you all doing here, you all have lives" they laugh and Harry says "we knew you were sad and we can't have that, also as you won't let anyone tell Jordan what's happening, we'll have to sort it and make sure you're happy." I smile and hug him, "thanks Haz" I say then I hear Jude say "anyway, your dads making his banging curry, we wouldn't miss that." As he finishes his sentence, dad calls and says dinners ready.
We all eat up and then some of the lads help dad clean up after.
Tonight is the first match and we've decided to watch it together.
Instagram

A_Southgate: When you're joined by all the England lads for Curry and the match

A_Southgate: When you're joined by all the England lads for Curry and the match. Come on Liverpool🙌🏼 Good luck J, I love you❤️
12k likes
JHendo: I love you too baby. Thanks for watching babe. Thanks for the support back home boys.
Trent_AA: Thanks Ames& Thanks lads
GSouthgate: Good luck boys.
User: The England lads and Gareth showing support
Declanrice: Good luck brother❤️
Madders_J: Can't say no to Gareth's curry and football😍
User1: Gareth making them all dinner😂🥰
Jackgrealish: Go on boys ⚽️🙌🏼
2k more comments

The match finished and Liverpool won 1-0, I spoke to Jordan briefly afterwards but it's getting late here and he was busy as well. The lads have gone home and I'm watching tv with dad, as I'm feeling a bit down and don't want to be alone. I've loved seeing the lads today but I'm just struggling mentally, not just from Jordan being away but I'm scared of becoming a mum, it's really scary stuff. I lay and talk it all out with dad, he reassures me about how it's all normal to feel like this.
Soon I head up to bed, I feel in a much better place than earlier. I fall asleep wearing one of Jordan's jumpers and cuddling his pillow.