59

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
We've been at SGP a week now, it's the 20th July meaning only 3 weeks until Noah is 1. We've planned a little party here for him, as everyone who would be invited is here anyway. We're at SGP for 6 weeks, they've got a training camp for 2 weeks then 4 matches for World Cup qualifying, so they're first match is in just over a week.
Unfortunately, Katie and Fern, can't come up for the party but we're going to meet in town the next day.
I'm 15 and half weeks pregnant now, Jordan and I have decided to put it online today as I'll start showing soon.
Instagram

JHendo: Myself and Amelia are so thrilled to reveal Noah will be becoming a big brother

JHendo: Myself and Amelia are so thrilled to reveal Noah will be becoming a big brother. Baby Henderson number 2 due 28th December💙💖
38k likes
A_Henderson: I love our little family so much❤️
Jackgrealish: So excited for baby Henderson number 2🥰
Harry_M: Congratulations again to you both
Trent_AA: Love to you all.❤️
JPickford: Love you both. Congratulations again guys 🙌🏼🥰
RSterling: New lion or lioness to our squad🙌🏼🥰
BenChilwell: Never know baby may be a Christmas present to us all🥹🥰
KWalker: Congratulations again guys🥰
LiverpoolFC: Congratulations Captain❤️
EnglandFC: Congratulations Jordan and Amelia. Excited for our new three lions addition🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿💖💙
8k more comments

Instagram

A_Henderson: Noah's promotion to big brother due 28th December💙💖So excited for another addition to our beautiful family❤️❤️23k likes JHendo: So excited🥰 Love you all so much❤️❤️GSouthgate: So excited to become a grandad for another little oneDe...

So excited for another addition to our beautiful family❤️❤️
23k likes
JHendo: So excited🥰 Love you all so much❤️❤️
GSouthgate: So excited to become a grandad for another little one
Declanrice: Uncle dec is so excited to meet baby Henderson number 2. I already live their big brother lots💖 Congratulations again. Glad it's no longer a secret🥹💖
Madders_J: Congratulations again guys. So proud of you both.You're amazing parents💖
KatieKane: Auntie Katie to another little one. So excited and also glad it's no longer a secret🥰💖
FernMaguire: Congratulations to you both again. Love you all lots💖
User: The lads and girls being aunties and uncles🥰
MasonMount: Proud of you💖 Glad it's not a secret anymore🥰
Emile_SR: Aww I'm so excited for you guys. Another Henderson baby for me to love💖
B_Saka: Congratulations again guys🙌🏼 Love you all lots💖
User1: Seems like the lads already knew🤨 Congrats🥰
User2: Another baby🤨 seriously🙄
4k more comments

I head down to the training pitch with Noah, I see all the lads are busy training. I see my dad and I wave, I take Noah out of the pushchair and hold both of his hands so he can walk over. As I do this, all the lads stop and watch him, they all smile and are so proud of him. I reach my dad and he picks Noah up "grandads so proud of you little one. Not long and you'll be running round with a ball like your daddy and uncles" he says to Noah. I smile at the thought of Noah, playing ball with Jordan and the balls. "Can I borrow Jordan a minute please dad? I just want to say bye as I'm popping out" he laughs "fine, I'll tell them they can have a break." As he tells the boys, Jordan runs over picking Noah up and spinning him round, "J babe, I've just come to say bye, I'm pooping into town to do some shopping." He smiles "okay baby, have fun and be safe darling." He says as he kisses and cuddles me. I put Noah into the pushchair and say "boys, I'm going to town does anyone need anything?" They all laugh and then Luke says "Ames, can you get me more deodorant I only packed one can. Please" I laugh and tell him I can, Emile asks for some fluffy socks which everyone laughs at but when he explained that they're comfy to wear after training and being in boots all day. They all are intrigued so I tell them I'll buy them all fluffy socks. Then Mads says "Ames you know you love us.." I laugh as him and a group of the boys are giving me puppy eyes. I laugh, "by any chance is it the cupcakes and brownies like last time" they nod then Dec says "can we get cookies too" my dad bursts out laughing "it's game day next week boys, if you all have them today it means a workout tomorrow" they all shrug and nod with Haz saying "it's worth it" my dad laughs and says "fair enough, darling when you get back and park up. Call me and I'll send a few of the lads to help you carry your bags." I smile and kiss Jordan once more. "Bye baby, enjoy training" I say and he kisses me again "be safe, I love you both, call me or your dad if you need us. And please buy lots" I laugh "I love you too baby." As I walk away I hear Jack say to Jordan "lad did you just say buy lots" Jordan laughs and says "yeah, she'll buy everything for everyone else and Noah but doesn't spoil herself so I remind her too." They all say aww.

I park up in town and get Noah in his buggy, luckily it's coming up to his nap time. As I walk around the shops, Noah falls asleep in his pushchair. It makes shopping so much easier and it means he'll wake up on the way home so won't get too bored.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Noah napping while mummy shops😍❤️22k likes JHendo: Aww my little man🥰 Enjoy your peaceful shopping babyMadders_J: I've been shopping with you Ames so I fully understand Noah's POV😂 Have fun💖Jackgrealish: Aww bless him🥰 Don't forg...

22k likes
JHendo: Aww my little man🥰 Enjoy your peaceful shopping baby
Madders_J: I've been shopping with you Ames so I fully understand Noah's POV😂 Have fun💖
Jackgrealish: Aww bless him🥰 Don't forget our goodies💖
(^all the boys liked this comment)
User: Sounds like the boys gave her a list to get😂
KatieKane: Aww bless him. Must meet soon and have cuddles🥰💖
FernMaguire: Missing you both💖Must meet up soon💖
2k more comments

-3hours later-
It's been 3 hours, I've brought lots. I've got all what the boys asked for plus the cookies, brownies and cupcakes. I've bought Noah some new summer bits as he needs them, plus I've picked bits for myself. I'm honestly shattered and my feet are so sore. I park up outside SGP, I'm not in the car park I'm just by the door as I'm going to get Jordan to park the car as my feet hurt so much to walk. I decide to call my dad like he said.
Dad💖
G-Hiya sweetheart, you back?
A-Yeah dad, I'm outside the entrance, can you tell Jordan I need him to park the car please as my feet hurt too much to walk from the car park.
(He laughs)
G-Course I will. They'll be a couple of minutes.
Jordan POV:
"Lads, Amy is outside the reception doors, you're all on bag duty, and Jordan, she said to tell you that you've got to park the car in the car park as her feet hurt too much to walk from the car park" I nod and laugh. Me and the lads head to get the stuff. Amelia gets out the car and I have to admit she does look shattered and you can see with her walking that she's in pain. I give her a kiss as she hands me the car keys, "thank you baby" she says and I smile "it's fine baby, go rest" as I say that Mads says "Decs getting Noah, I'll carry you Ames" she laughs and says she'll be too heavy but he picks her up and I laugh "careful with my Mrs please Mads, she's carrying precious cargo on board" they all laugh and he says "she's safe lad I promise" as I see the other lads with the bags, Ben shouts "I don't think your bank balance is though lad with all these bags" everyone laughs.