5

Time skip- 3 months
We've been away from SGP for about 2 month and half months now, I pretty much live with Jordan now as we're hardly ever apart, only when he has away games. Today, were going on holiday, we're currently at the airport ready to fly out to the Maldives.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Holiday ready

A_Southgate: Holiday ready. Maldives here we come🏖️🛫 but my 4am alarm was too early🥺😩
7k likes
JHendo:photo credits? Looking beautiful as always Babygirl ❤️
GSouthgate:Have fun you two! Come round when you're back. Miss you and love you lots Amy xx
(Reply to Dad)Amy: Love and miss you too dad.
MaddersJ:Got to see pics guys. Have a great time. Catch up when you're back x
(Reply to Madders)Amelia: Can't wait Mads💖
Declanrice:Enjoy both of you. Meet up when you're back, before your back up Liverpool way💖
(Reply to Dec)Amelia: of course bestie, miss your face x
Masonmount: @A_Southgate I think you'll find he was my bestie first but I'm up for meeting when your back.😂💖
(Reply to Mason)Amelia: We can share right mase?😜💙
HarryK: Have the best time guys. 3 lion meet up soon and you Amy of course x
A_Southgate: @HarryK I thought my surname made me part of the 3 lions already😂
EnglandFC: Of course you are Amelia 🦁🦁🦁
User: desperate attention seeker
User3: Jordan's just using her as she's a Southgate.
User1: Using Jordan for the money
4k more comments

I read each comment added to that post, some of them were awful, telling me Jordan's using me for football, I'm using Jordan for money, being an attention seeker with the England boys. I feel the tears burning my eyes, Jordan's getting us drinks from the shop and I'm trying my hardest not to cry. Soon my phone vibrates it's a text from my dad.
Dad💖: I've seen the comments on your post, they're horrible and I know you will be reading them and part of you believing them. None of them are true, you are a beautiful girl inside and out, You and Jordan love each other lots. Please ignore them and if it all becomes too much talk to Jordan or Call me anytime. I love you darling. Speak to you soon xx
I smile at my dads text, he knows me so well, soon Jordan's back over and gives me a big hug and places my phone in my handbag, "don't be reading and believing them comments. They're all keyboard warriors who are just jealous. I love you" I smile and give him a kiss "I love you too baby."

12 hours later we're checked in the hotel and it's beautiful, this is going to be an amazing week. It's 2am here in the Maldives, we're both tired so head to bed, I fall asleep in Jordan's arms.
The next morning, we're up and dressed ready for a beach day. The day goes by quickly, we spend time sunbathing, in the water, we explore the hotel grounds, eat lots of food and drink lots of alcohol as it is all inclusive. The rest of the days fly by, we do amazing activities, explore the country but most of all we are so relaxed and have had so much fun.
A week later and we're getting ready to head home, Jordan's got one more week break before back to football. I've got some modelling shoots coming up, but once we're back, we've arranged to spend some time up with Dad and meet up with all the England boys.
Back at Jordan's, he's packing his stuff to take to dads, we get into the car knowing we have a long journey but we're excited to see everyone soon. Within 2 hours of driving, I feel myself falling asleep.

Jordan POV:
As I'm driving along I notice Ames has been quiet for a while, I look over at her and notice she's asleep. Soon the phones ringing, it's Gareth, I answer through the car as Amelia's phones connected.
J-Hi boss you alright
G-Hi Jordan, please I'm only boss at England.
J-Sorry it's still a hard habit to break when I'm on the phone to you.
G-I'm going to presume I'm talking to you as Amy has fell asleep.
J-Haha, yeah, she's sound asleep, we're about 30 minutes from your place.
G-Alright I'll put the food in as I bet you'll both be hungry when you get here.
J-Sounds perfect, I'll see you soon.

It's still weird for me talking to Gareth in such an informal situation, I'm only used to him being boss to me. About 10 minutes before we get there Amelia wakes up. "Where nearly there babe" I say and she smiles. "I love you J, I just had the best dream ever" hearing her tell me she loves me still gives me butterflies. "I love you too baby, what was your dream about" she grins "us getting married and having children, you were teaching the children to play football" I grin so much as when I think about my future that's what it looks like. "That's beautiful baby, I can't wait for them days."