41

Amelia POV:
We enter the reception and it filled with our friends and family all cheering for us. We go round and say our hellos to everyone, then sit down for food.
Soon it's time for speeches, Jordan and I do ours which includes thanking everyone for coming and just reiterating how happy we are and how lucky we feel. Then it's time for dads speech, he stands up and starts "I'd like to first thank everyone for coming today, well thanks to the lads all for staying a little longer, but getting back to the day, I am the proudest father ever right now, my daughter looks beautiful today and I have to say Jordan you scrub up well, and we can't forget my really handsome grandson. Jordan and Amelia, I'm so happy for you both. You bring out the best in each other, you make each other the happiest ever. Jordan, I'll be honest I never really wanted my daughter to date a footballer as I knew what I used to be like but then I saw how happy you made her and how good you two are together and I couldn't be prouder of you both. So everyone, join me in raising your glasses to the couple of the day Mr and Mrs Henderson" Everyone cheered us and then we were dancing. The DJ, announced "clear the dance floor it's time for the brides and grooms first dance" as Jordan takes my hand and leads me to the centre of the dance floor. 'All of me by John Legend' starts playing and soon we're swaying and laughing.
After a while, others join us on the floor and it's amazing, next the DJ says "Right time for the dad and daughter dance" just before he plays the song I say "Please come and join us with your little ones, dads or mums please enjoy this dance with your sons or daughters" The song 'She's somebody's daughter by Drew Baldridge' starts playing and I'm dancing with my dad, I dreamed of this moment my whole life. Dad says "I'm so proud of you darling, this moment means the world to me. I've dreamed of dancing with you at your wedding for a long time" I smile and say "me too dad. This dance means everything to me. Thank you for everything dad, I mean everything since I got to you" he hugs me tight. The song 'Brother by Kodaline' starts to play and then I feel a tap on my shoulder as I see Dec, he says "Sorry boss, but us lads are stealing her for a dance too." Dad grins and says "steal away boys."
Many songs later, I've danced with all the lads.
By 10pm, the nights coming to an end,"my beautiful wife, I think it's time to get you back to the room as I'm dying to get you out of that dress" I grin and kiss him "sounds perfect, I've been waiting to hear that" Dads having Noah again tonight, we say our goodbyes and rush up to the bedroom.
As soon as the door closed, Jordan pushes me against the wall kissing me passionately, " I love you so much my beautiful wife" I kiss him again "I love you too my handsome husband" as I finishing saying that I take off his suit jacket, and start unbuttoning his shirt. He unbuttons my dress, kissing my back after each button.
Once we're both undressed, we spend the next couple of hours pleasing each other and celebrating our marriage properly.
Instagram

A_Henderson: So this happened

A_Henderson: So this happened..🥰😍❤️
Yesterday, 3rd October, I got to marry my best friend. I officially became Mrs Henderson. It was a lovely day with all our little boy, friends and family celebrating with us.
I love you so much my amazing Husband @JHendo
30k likes
GSouthgate: It was a beautiful day darling. Never been prouder❤️ Love you both❤️
JHendo: I love you so much my beautiful wife❤️
KatieKane: It was the most beautiful day and I feel so lucky that I was part of it💖 Congratulations to you both❤️
Madders_J: A day we will all remember for a long while, and every time we come back to SGP. It was beautiful, you looked gorgeous and honestly I'm so honoured you let us be part of it. Love you both❤️
Declanrice: I'll never forget the day, it was an amazing day. Congratulations again❤️
User: They got married at SGP🤔
J_Bells: Amazing day. Love you both lots❤️
5k more comments

Instagram

JHendo: Yesterday my darling Amelia became my wife❤️ The day was amazing and I feel like the luckiest man alive

JHendo: Yesterday my darling Amelia became my wife❤️ The day was amazing and I feel like the luckiest man alive. A beautiful day, celebrated with our gorgeous son and the rest of our family and friends. It's a day I'll never forget, at a place which the journey all started.
I love you so much Amelia Henderson❤️
50k likes
A_Henderson: I love you so much my handsome husband❤️
GSouthgate: I couldn't pick anyone better for a son-in-law. However that's only when internationals aren't on😂 In all seriousness, I'm happy for you both💖
(Reply to Gareth)Jordan: Thank you Gareth🥰 and it's good that premier league is starting then😂
Jackgrealish: Beautiful day for a beautiful couple🥰 Honoured to be at your side throughout❤️
HarryK: Thank you for letting us be a part of your day it was a beautiful day❤️
BenChilwell: Honour to be by your side lad🥰 Amazing day, love you both❤️
EnglandFC: A first for us to have a wedding at SGP, but we love that we could be apart of your day. A special memory made❤️ Congratulations Mr and Mrs Henderson❤️
Masonmount: love you both lots❤️
12k more comments