20

We've been watching movies for about 4 hours now it's 4:30, there's a knock at the door. I open it and it's a staff member from reception handing me a parcel. I thank her and take it inside. Jordan's grinning, "This is your outfit for tonight, we're going out" he says and I open the parcel, it's a beautiful rose gold sequin dress. "It's beautiful J" I say. He smiles "I'm glad you like it be ready by 7" he says as I head to the shower.
It's 6:45 and I'm ready, Jordan is looking so handsome and I'm ready. We head downstairs, but we're heading towards the main room, I look confused "J where we going?" I ask and he hold my hand "just got to tell the boys something quickly" he replies but as we get closer it's dark, we walk in then then it lights up and I hear "SURPRISE" I look around and they've set up a birthday party for me. "You did this for me" I say looking at the boys. Jordan says "we wanted to show you how much you mean to us and how much we love you" I smile and my eyes fill with tears "thank you all so much it's absolutely amazing."
Instagram

" Instagram

A_Southgate: What an amazing evening full of surprises

A_Southgate: What an amazing evening full of surprises. I am so grateful to J and the boys for arranging an amazing party for my birthday tomorrow. I love you all. Also thank you Jordan for the dress it's stunning I love it and I love you so much ❤️❤️ @JHendo
17k likes
JHendo: You look gorgeous tonight, absolutely breathtaking. You're so welcome Babygirl, you deserve the world, just wait until your presents tomorrow. I love you so much ❤️❤️
GSouthgate: So happy you liked your surprise. Have a great night xx
B_Saka: We love you Amelia xx
PhilFoden21: So glad you like it Ames x
Jackgrealish: Glad you like the party. You look stunning 🤩
Declanrice: my beautiful bestie. Love you💖
Masonmount: @declanrice I'm offended 😂but looking amazing Ames, Love ya 💖
2k more comments.

It's 9pm, the party is well underway, everyone is dancing, singing, laughing and drinking. It's amazing the whole evening, I walk over to Mase and Dec, who are sitting at a table. "So catch-up time" I say sitting opposite them both. They smile at me, then Dec says "it's a difficult thing at the moment, we both know we like eachother that way but we haven't had chance to explore it properly yet, like we can't be fully open to try it as none of the lads know yet" I nod understanding what he means. "Do you think if you tell the lads it'll make it easier?" I ask and Mason nods "yeah we do, it means we can be ourselves around here, but we could never be ourselves in public, it's a big no no" I look at them both confused "why not?" Dec replies "fans would hate it, it's not common in the football world. We could lose our careers." I gasp in shock, "my dad would support you 100%, and so would every single one of these lads here. They all love you and wouldn't judge you" just as I finish my sentence Jordan comes over "who's judging who?" He laughs and I nod to the boys to say tell him. I look at Jordan "babe can you sit a minute the boys want to talk" he sits down and looks at the boys. "Everything okay lads, What's up?" He sounds worried and then Dec says "I can't say it, can you Ames?" then Mason asks the same. I agree, "okay this is hard for both the boys, basically Dec has come out gay, Mason has come out as bisexual, that's the first thing" Jordan hugs them both "boys that changes nothing about you to me. I'm so proud of you both" they smile and the relief of someone else knowing is visible. Then I carry on talking "they like each other, more than friends but have been too worried about what people might say" he hugs them again, the pride on Jordan's face is immense. "Boys, you two are perfect for eachother, Me and all the other lads will support you both no matter what. We want you to be happy" they both thank Jordan.
Then he says "you boys up for going to tell the lads now, I promise it's a good thing, and I'll come with you for support" I smile at them.
As he walks past me he says "you've known quite a while haven't you?" I nod back at him "sorry I lied J" he kisses me "don't be silly, it wasn't your secret to tell I get it" I hug him and tell him I'm gonna get some air, whilst he goes with the boys.
I get outside and I cry, I don't know why really, I think it's partly being overwhelmed that they all threw a party for me, part of it is that I'm a bit drunk but the other part is a underlying feeling I have. I sit outside and it's cold, but it's peaceful. Soon I feel a suit jacket drop over my shoulders "you'll get ill out here" I can tell by the thick brummie accent that it's Jack. "Oh hey, why we got tears" he says as he sees my face. I wipe them away before saying "I'm okay really" he puts his arm around me "you're not okay or there wouldn't be tears coming out" I smile at him "honestly I don't know, I think part of me is just worried, everything that is good for me is usually too good to be true, I'm so used to being hurt, it's like I forgot how to let myself relax and be happy, without expecting some sort of hurt. Plus I'm a bit drunk, and I'm still in shock and overwhelmed by the party you all threw me" he giggles at the last 2 points but then gets as serious as drunk Jack can be "Amy, let yourself be happy. Jordan loves you so much, he's one of the good guys you know and every fucker who has hurt you in the past didn't deserve you. You're one of the best sisters I could ever have. And Jordan's a lucky guy but he's a good guy. You won't get hurt. I promise you" I hug him and he smiles. Then I hear my dads voice "that was lovely Jack, and all very true. You're a good lad" Jack stands up and heads inside,I tell him to take his jacket but he tells me to keep it whilst outside.
Dad sits next to me, "hey not long and you'll be 27. I'm so proud of you Amy, you know that don't you" I lay on his shoulder. "I love you dad" he cuddles me. "I love you too darling but that's not what I came out here to tell you, I came to say Jordan's looking for you." I stand up and we head inside. I feel a bit more sober now.
I find Jordan, who's talking to Jack. I hand Jack back his jacket. I do a slow dance with Jordan then by 11:30, we're all heading back to the room. As soon as the door closes, Jordan pushes me against the wall and says "that dress looks fucking amazing on you, but right now it'll look better on the floor..." and that is where it exactly ended up.