70

Jordan POV:
It's now 4pm, the boys have been amazing and stayed. I've told them they're more than welcome to sleep at our place. Both the girls have taken Noah back to our house and they're staying there with him.
The doctor comes round and she asks if it's okay to speak in front of everyone and I nod telling her we're all family. "So we've assessed Amelia again, and ran tests. We think we'll be able to wake her up tomorrow. Baby is still fine, she's got a broken leg and bruised ribs. She's very bruised all over and will be in a lot of pain. She will be on bed rest for a couple of  weeks, especially until her bruises heal and her ribs and leg hurt less. Any movements will physically exhaust her. We will supply pain relief which is suitable for her and baby, she will have regular check up appointments. Obviously once the pain has eased, we will encourage her to move around even with the crutches to keep her and baby healthy. The midwife will see her more regularly to check on baby but other than that she's been very lucky." We all give a sigh of relief and thank her.
Once the doctor leaves, I tell the lads, if they want to go home to rest before training and games start up then they can but they all say they're not leaving until she's awake.
Gareth comes over and says "Jordan, what if I stayed with you guys when you go back to training? I can look after Amelia and Noah, she can attend her appointments and you don't have to stress about missing training." I smile then say "but that would make me a bad husband?" He shakes his head "it wouldn't Jordan, you still need to work and to get playing time. You have the champions league final coming up, you're the captain and you deserve to play in that match. You still have a week left until you go back." I nod "okay, once she's awake and discharged I'll take her home and you can go get more stuff and I'll make your room up."
-The next day-
It's 1pm and they've just woken Amelia up, Gareth and I are at her bedside. "How's the baby?" She says and I smile "our little girl is absolutely fine babe" I say and she looks around "where's Noah?" I smile "he's at home with Katie and Fern. They came up with the boys. Everyone's here to make sure you're okay. I'm so happy your awake baby" I say kissing her then she sees Gareth "what you doing here dad? Did you travel this whole way?" He smiles and leans over hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Of course I did darling, my little girl was in an accident, I would've travelled anywhere darling, And I'm going to stay for a while. I've arranged it with Jordan, I can help look after you and Noah while Jordan goes back to training and matches" she smiles at her dad. "Thanks for coming dad" he hugs her again. "Should I go tell the others?" I ask and she nods.
I walk into the waiting room and all the lads look at me "she's awake, you guys should come see her" they all cheer and we run back in. They all hug her and tell her how glad they are to see her awake. James and Dec are last and they both just hug her and repeat how much they love her and have been worried.
Amelia POV:
Everyone is in the room with me and then the door opens, I see Katie and Fern walk in with Noah. My face lights up when I see Noahs grin to see me. "Mama" he says as he comes gives me a cuddle. He snuggles next to me in the bed with his dummy and blanket, Fern hugs me first making sure I'm okay then it's Katie's turn. "You gave us a scare girl. I'm so glad you're okay" I smile and hug her "I've got too many people to leave behind. Thank you both for helping with Noah." She smiles and says "that's what Aunties are for."
-The next day-
It's 4pm, I've just got home. Dad and Jordan help me get settled. We order in food and Jordan goes to set up dads room. I end up having a cuddle with dad on the sofa. "Are you sure it's okay for you to stay up this way and help me dad? What about work?" He smiles "darling of course it is. I've spoken to them at work and when I go back to get my stuff, I'll bring my laptop and stuff with me and I can do any work or meetings I need to do from here on the laptop. You don't need to worry about anything other than getting better." He kisses my forehead. I thank him then say "dad, you know Jordan's got the champions league final in a few weeks. If I'm more mobile, do you think we could go and surprise him?" He grins "if you're up to it then of course we'll arrange it." We hear Jordan coming down the stairs so change the conversation.
We eat dinner and by 9pm we're all in bed. Jordan cuddles up to me and holds me in his arms. "I'm so glad you're back in my arms baby. I've never been so terrified. When I saw you lying there the thought of life without you crossed my mind and it was the worst thing I'd ever thought of." I kiss him and say "I'm okay now baby, I'm a few weeks I'll back on my feet. I wouldn't voluntarily leave you and Noah, when the car hit you, Noah and our little girl were all I could think of and I desperately fought to stay awake. I love you" he kisses me again and says "I love you too baby so much"