54

At the airport:
I park at the airport and put Noah in his pushchair to head to arrivals to meet Jordan. When I arrive I see Katie and Fern, I hug them and wait with them, it looks like we're some of the only partners to meet them here. We hear them before we see them, as Jordan sees us I wave and hold Noah's hand to wave too. He grins and starts running towards us, he engulfs us into a cuddle and kisses me. "I've missed you so much baby" I smile, "I've missed you too, so has this little man" I say as he takes Noah and cuddles him telling him how much he's missed him. I then feel 2 more arms around me, I look around and see Madders, "hey you" I say grinning. "I'm coming with you" he says and I look confused, "I'm coming to yours, only for tonight then I'm heading home tomorrow. Me and Jordan arranged it" I grin "movie and takeaway tonight" both boys laugh and agree. Then I see Mase and Dec, I run and hug them both, after greeting and hugging all the lads, it's then time to say goodbye. It's always horrible especially after spending all that time at SGP with them.
At 5pm we arrive back home at Liverpool, we take all the stuff in. James is having his cuddles with Noah as Jordan shouts through "do you want a glass of wine baby?" I say "no thank you baby, can I have a tea though, Dad ran out of tea bags this morning so I haven't been able to have one" he laughs and says "course, I know you need to have a tea a day" I'm so relieved I was able to pull that off, then in my own world but soon pulled out of it by James saying "You're a shit liar you know" I look confused "what do you mean? I'm not lying." He laughs "one when you lie your lip twitches and 2 your dad never runs out of tea bag's when you're there as he always orders double. What's going on?" I shrug "nothing" he laughs "your lip gives it away, hang on... you said no to alcohol... are you?" Before he could finish his sentence I hear Jordan coming back "yes I am but I'm planning to surprise Jordan for our anniversary with it. Please don't say nothing" he smiles "course I won't, congrats, you deserve it, you're an amazing mum" I thank him and Jordan comes in and we make up what we were raking about. We have a nice relaxed evening, before all heading to bed.
-2 days later-
Instagram

-2 days later- Instagram

JHendo: 2 whole years of you being mine❤️ we've come so far in these 2 years, we've got a beautiful little boy, we got married and we've had fun and made amazing memories

I love you more than words can ever say. You mean everything to me and I'd be lost without you. Your my sunshine on a rainy day, my rainbow in the clouds. You make me a better person, you make me a happier person and I've never been happier than these 2 years of you being mine.
I love you forever and always❤️❤️
40k likes
A_Henderson: Aww baby. I love you so much
Jackgrealish: Relationship goals🙌🏼 Love you both lots❤️
HarryK: Wow, 2 years... I remember you first meeting each other❤️
KWalker: You guys are perfect for each other. Lots more years to come❤️
B_Saka: Lots of love to you both❤️
J_Bells: Love you both lots❤️
Harry_M: You two are perfect for each other🙌🏼❤️
LukeShaw: you forgot to add, gained lots of brothers and won a euros, in that 2 years. Love you both lots❤️
JPickford: Great couple🙌🏼💖
Trent_AA: Love you both, one of the best couples I know❤️
8k more comments

Instagram

A_Henderson: Best 2 years of my life❤️ Every moment spent with you is beautiful

A_Henderson: Best 2 years of my life❤️ Every moment spent with you is beautiful. I love you so much Jordan. You are my rock, you're my world, your literally my other half.
I've never been as happy as I've been since I've met you. You showed me that it was okay to open my heart and it was okay to fall in love as you'd be there to catch me.
I love you always❤️❤️
27k likes
JHendo: You're perfect. My beautiful wife. I love you❤️
Declanrice: A love like you two got is special. Seeing you both grow together and accomplish all that you have is a great thing to be able to do. The day you came into SGP, i gained a best friend. Love you❤️
Madders_J: Beautiful words, for a beautiful love story, being able to watch this relationship blossom is beautiful. Love you both lots❤️
FernMaguire: Beautiful words. Lots of love to you both❤️
GSouthgate: Beautiful darling, Jordan's made you the happiest you've ever been. It's been beautiful to watch you grow and it's been amazing to see you so happy. Love you all❤️
KatieKane: Gorgeous words. You 2 are an amazing couple, love you both lots❤️
Trent_AA: Love you lots❤️
Emile_SR: A love like you two have is one of a kind🙌🏼 Absolute couple goals. Love you both❤️
BenChilwell: You 2 had each other from the word hello🥰 Love to you both❤️
Jackgrealish: Brilliant couple🙌🏼Love you both lots and see you soon❤️
3k more comments

We've had an amazing breakfast, I come in with a box for Jordan, "this isn't your main present as that hasn't been delivered yet, it's due today but this is a little extra one, but you can't actually have it right now." He looks confused but opens it. Inside is the positive test and a vest saying 'oops we did it again...' he looks up at me and I smile "surprise!" He grins and pulls me in for a kiss, "so you're happy?" I ask and he laughs "course I am, I know it wasn't planned but it's the best gift you could give me" then he laughs and adds "that's why you was home the other night by 11 and the text was written properly. You'd don't drink at all." I nod "Non-alcoholic cocktails all night. The girls do know though as I wasn't drinking. Oh and Mads knows, but that's because he knew I was lying the other night about the tea, he said he knows when I lie, and then he worked out I wasn't drinking and then worked out I was pregnant" I say and he laughs "Mads knows everything about you, so knowing when your lying doesn't surprise me" we have a cuddle on the sofa while Noah naps, talk all things baby and plan how we're going to tell the others. We work out that Jordan has an away fixture in 2 weeks which will make me about 8 weeks.