17

I've stopped being sick after, the doctor gave me medicine. I know the boys have left for their game, I have the tv on and the game on, it's 30 minutes in and the score is 0-0, I feel my eyes closing again then I see Jude get the ball taking it to the goal he kicks it to Jordan, who shoots and scores. I cheer for him, the look of happiness on his face is amazing. I'm so proud of him. There is 2 more goals scored Saka scores one and Jude the other. I am so happy they won the match. I get my phone out and send Jordan a text.
J❤️
I saw your goal baby, it was
amazing, I am so proud of you.
I love you lots. I'm sending this
now as I'll probably be asleep
again soon. Please have fun celebrating
the first match and the win with the
boys. Xx

I lock my phone and just like I said, I fall straight back to sleep.
A few hours later, I wake up, hearing the boys outside in the corridor, I look at the time and it's 1am, I stand up and walk to my door. As I open it I see Mase, Dec, Madders, Jack, Ben and Jordan. Mase looks at me "sorry did we wake you? How you feeling?" I nod back at him "what the fuck is wrong with him?" I say pointing at Jordan. They all look down then Dec says "he's had a bit too much to drink" I giggle "I can see that, but he can usually handle his drink and none of you are that drunk?" They laugh and look between eachother, it seems like there's something up but then Jack says "he must've sneaked a few."
We all talk for a while, as they tell me about the game and ask how I am, then they walk away and open the door for Jordan to walk in then my phone dings
From Laura1:
Hi, I know you're Jordan Henderson's partner, I just wanted to message you and apologise for getting him so drunk tonight. I'll be honest we flirted and I tried to get it on with him but he pushed me away, he said he's happily taken. I'm sorry I kept him from his mates all night, they wasn't too happy with me. He didn't do anything but it was a good night X

I lock my phone and before all the boys disappear into their rooms, I snap at them "none of you fancied telling me about Jordan flirting with some random all night?" They all look up in shock, then I continue before they could answer "Do you know what, I thought one of you would've said something to me as a warning or actually stopped him, as you all knew it was happening. I thought better of you all. I thought you cared. To be honest I thought better of him too" They walk towards me all saying sorry, I shout "STOP" they freeze and look shocked "I'm done, that means right now nothing any of you say means shit to me anymore" I slam the door and hear them all mumble "shit." I head to bed, tears falling from my eyes.

3 days later and I feel so much better. I haven't been sick anymore. I've not spoken to any of the boys since, they've all knocked on my door multiple times. I sent Jordan a screenshot of the message I received, he's tried calling, messaging and even sitting outside my door.
The only person I've spoken to is my dad. I've got 5 days until my birthday, which I've promised to spend with my dad, but today I'm going on holiday.
It's Friday today, I'm flying out about 10am and I come back Monday night, it's only a weekend break.
I know I need to speak to Jordan before I leave, they've got a chilled day training today. My taxi gets here in about an hour. I've got my case packed and I head downstairs to leave it at reception, on my way back I head into the sports hall where they're all at. They all look at me, my dad is aware what's happening, as he advised me to go away, to clear my head before making any decisions I'll regret.
My dad says "you okay sweetheart" I nod, "yeah dad, can I pinch Jordan please. I need to speak to him before I go" my dad nods and Jordan runs over to me. "What do you mean before you go?" And right now all the boys look shocked.
I walk outside and then sit down patting a space for Jordan next to me. "J, I'm going away for the weekend. I'm flying out this morning and coming back Monday evening. I need time to clear my head" I see his face break, he looks up at me and says "what does that mean for us Ames. I love you so much, and like I've said in every voicemail and text, I am so sorry for talking to her, I thought I was being friendly, I didn't think I done anything to make her think otherwise." I feel tears burn my eyes. "I believe you J, but it still hurt. It also hurt that every single one of the lads saw it and didn't think to stop you. I spoke to some of them for like 20 minutes the other night asking about the night and they lied to my face. I know they were protecting you and I think they wanted to protect me too, but I see them as brothers. It hurt a lot. I do love you J." I say back to him and he nods understanding what I mean. I hug him and kiss his cheek, "I'll only be gone a few days, you have training and a match. I'll be back Monday." He hugs me tight "come back to me. It's your birthday Wednesday" I smile at him "always baby" I walk away and my dads at the doorway waiting for me. "You off sweetie?" He says as I nod. "Yeah dad, I'll be back Monday. Love you" he hugs me and says "love you too sweetie. Jordan, why don't you walk Amy to the taxi, then take your break, I presume you could do with some time" Jordan nods and thanks him, we walk silently to the taxi. I hug him and peck his lips, "I'll be back Monday evening. Remember I do love you, I just need to clear my head. I'll watch your game on Monday, while I'm on the plane, tell the lads I said bye" he nods "I'll miss you, text me when you get there, I love you too Ames, Always" with that I shut the door and the taxi drives off.