7

Jordan left for training at like 7am this morning I was barely awake but it's now 11am and I'm ready to head out to my shoot.
Instagram

A_Southgate: An amazing couple of weeks but back to reality now

A_Southgate: An amazing couple of weeks but back to reality now. Photoshoot today💖
5k likes
GSouthgate: Proud of you darling x
MaddersJ: Enjoy your shoot. Don't worry you get to see me Saturday x
(Reply to Madders)Amelia: Can't wait Mads.Definitely hang out after the match💖
Declanrice: looking great as always Amy x
JHendo: You look stunning baby, as always. Let me know when you're finishing I'll pick you up my love ❤️
HarryK: It was good seeing you, don't leave it too long. Kates gutted she missed you this time x
User1: Jordan's comment is just goals 🙌🏼
User5:imagine having all these ballers in your comments.
2k more comments

I've been at work for 3 hours it's now 3pm, Jordan finishes training about now and I need to let him know when I'm finishing.
J❤️
Baby, I'll be finished here
about 5pm. Is this okay or
should I get an Uber back I don't
want to cause inconvenience.
I Love you xxx

Ames, baby. I've told you this before
you're never an inconvenience to me,
you never could be. I'll be outside at
5pm. I can't wait to see you.
I love you xxx

His reply comes through almost immediately and it makes me smile. I keep going and soon it's 5pm and I'm walking out to the car park to see Jordan standing at his car with flowers. He hugs me and kisses me "these are for you baby." I smile and thank him. We chat about our days in the car on the way home.
When we're indoors, I throw together a stir-fry and we're soon upstairs getting ready for bed. As he undresses I have a fire ignite in me and I start kissing him, I fall to my knees removing his underwear. I take him in my mouth and his moans just turn me on more, soon in his sexy deep voice he growls "baby I need to fuck you now" and he does just that. Every time with him is amazing.

Saturday
It's game day against Leicester, I'm watching them on the pitch and it's the 75th minute at 1-0 to Leicester, then the stadium gets loud and I see Jordan with the ball and he boots it towards the goal and it goes in. I'm so proud of him, I'm screaming and cheering for him, he turns around and looks at me making a love heart his hands then pointing to me. I grin from ear to ear, I just love him so much.
The final whistle blows and it finishes 1-1 with both Jordan and Madders scoring, I head down to see them both. I see Jordan running towards me he picks me up spinning me around giving me a kiss "well done baby. I'm so proud" he grins thanking me, then I have hands over my eyes "hello stranger" I turn around and it's Madders. "MADDERS..." I shout excitedly. "Well done on your goal" I say hugging him. We all talk for a while then decide we'll go get Nando's.
We have the best evening and we know it's only a few more games until they're back at SGP. "You'll be coming won't you Ames!" Madders says and I nod "course I will, got to show you lot how it's done" we all laugh and joke about my football skills.

The next day before James heads back down, we go for a costa in the morning. He's like a brother to me, they all are really but I've got really good friendships with him and Dec.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Costa with this one before he heads home💖 Thanks for sharing your cookie😂💖5k likes Madders_J: Always have time for coffee and catch up with you mrs💖 We will all be back together at SGP soon🥰Declanrice: I better get coffee and bre...

5k likes
Madders_J: Always have time for coffee and catch up with you mrs💖 We will all be back together at SGP soon🥰
Declanrice: I better get coffee and breakfast as we play next😂💖
JHendo: Thanks for bringing me a coffee and cookie back baby❤️ It was good to see you brother. @madders_j SGP next time 💙
User: They went for coffee without Jordan?🤨
Madders_J: Always a pleasure playing on the pitch with you bro. It was a great evening, don't let Ames take the credit for the cookie and coffee, she forgot I remembered it😂
A_Southgate: @Madders_J Thanks for exposing me like that🤨😂😘
User2:Fucking gold digger🙄😡
2k more comments

Im excited for them to go back to SGP as I get to be with Jordan and my dad as well, plus all my friends. When I left my mums house I lost all my girlfriends as they were all my mums friends daughters, so they believed everything my mum said about me. Obviously showing they were fake friends, even now they've been sending hateful messages from them calling me a gold digger and other names, it does hurt but I'm trying my best to ignore them all. It's really draining me mentally but I keep smiling as I can't let anyone know they're winning.