11

The next morning I wake up hungry, I walk into the canteen, I know I look rough, as I've spent the night crying. I say morning to the boys I see but that's all, I get myself a croissant, some fruit and a juice and head back towards the door. I see my dad and he hugs me "oh darling you need to eat something proper. You haven't eaten since yesterday at like 6am" I pull back from the hug "I'm not very hungry dad that's all. I'm going back up now" I say and he sighs "sweetheart please eat with me" I look up and see Jordan, I shake my head "I can't dad, sorry but it's too much" I walk off quite fast I think he realises why after I've gone.
Jordan POV:
Amelia looks broken and it hurts, I know I was rude yesterday and I didn't need to be but she hurt me. I've never felt like this about anyone before so her hurting me hurts more than I've ever known.
I head to get my morning tea then I hear Gareth call my name. I walk over to him, "how are you doing Jordan?" I'm shocked as I expected him to have a go at me. "I'm getting there boss. But I promise I won't let my feelings affect my play on the pitch" he smiles back at me "I never doubted that but I'm not worried about your game on the pitch. I'm worried about your happiness and my daughters happiness. Please at least let her explain. I've told her she done things the wrong way and she gets that, but she made a choice in desperation. Trust me when I say she made the choice to try and save your relationship but she thinks she's lost you completely, I've never seen her so low" his words intrigue me, 'she made the choice to save your relationship' what does he mean by that. "What time is training starting boss?" He smiles "it's now 9am, I give the opening speech of camp at 12 so you've got 3 hours" I nod to him, grabbing a bottle of juice and breakfast bar. "Thank you, I'm sorry about all of this" I say and he replies "relationships have bumps in the road, it's ensuring you both get over them together and limit the damage sustained" i nod and walk out heading towards Amelia's room.
I knock and wait, I'm not sure she'll even answer. The door opens "hey can we talk" I say and she nods stepping to the side letting me in. I see her croissant and fruit untouched, next to all the food the lads brought up yesterday.
She starts talking "I'm so sorry for how I did things. I couldn't cope anymore. I'd let myself get to a point that I believed every negative comment that was written, I thought you'd be better off without me" she's crying again and it's breaks my heart. She continues on to tell me everything from her being kicked out by her mum to the hate messages on her night out and even let me read the message from her mother.
She's now sobbing, I pull her into a hug and you feel us both relax. "I wish you'd told me about all of this. Please never believe the comments, I'm with you because I love you" her eyes brighten a bit as she looks at me "with me? And you still love me" I nod "you're always gonna be my girl and I'll always love you. A wise man once told me, every relationship has it's bumps in the road it's just ensuring you both get over it together and limit the damage sustained" she laughs at me "it was my dad who said that wasn't it as he said it to me too" we both laugh and I pull her in for a kiss. It's deep and passionate, you can feel the urgency of us wanting each other but the kiss shows the priority is just simply us being together again. "I love you Amelia" she smiles at me "I love you too."
I stand up and say "you need to eat something please baby. And are you coming to your dads talk" she nods "I should do, I do need to shower though... want to join me?" She says looking at me and I grin "let's eat something then we will shower" and that's exactly what we did, we did get a bit distracted in the shower and we're now running a bit late it's 12pm and we're just leaving the room.
Amelia POV:
We get out of the lift and rush to the hall, I'm holding hands with Jordan. We open the door and walk in hand in hand, soon all we hear is cheers. I look at them and they laugh, my dad then adds "thanks for joining us, as you can tell we're all extremely happy to see you both happy and loved up but let's get camp started" I smile at my dad and we sit down.
2 hours later, the talks finished and we can all chill for the rest of the day as training starts tomorrow. Jordan goes to talk to the two Harry's, I then feel someone either side of me. It's Dec and Mase, I smile at them "well hello there boys" I say laughing. "It's good to see you smile again. I'm proud you sorted it out" Dec says hugging me "still not as proud as I am of you. Got to have another movie night soon" I say back to him and then Mase adds "will I be invited to this one. Feel a bit left out" I laugh but notice he seems more touchy to Dec. I don't think much of it and reply "yeah course you are, why don't we have a team movie night tonight in the cinema room?" They both think it's a great idea, I ask my dad and he agrees so I make the announcement "everyone, before you all leave the room. Tonight after dinner we're having a team movie night in the cinema room" they all cheer.
Jordan's back at my side as we're just relaxing in the main room, it's filled with fun things for the boys to go to relax, we're by the Xbox as a few of the boys are playing fifa. I stand up and sit on Jordan's lap and kiss him, he has his hands on my bum as Madders turns around and says "we're happy you guys made up but come on, less pda, you're making me feel very single" everyone laughs as I snuggle into Jordan's lap.