27

Amelia POV:
I wake to sunlight coming through the curtains, I open my eyes and see Jordan clothed and smiling at me. "Good morning beautiful. Get ready, we're going out for breakfast" he says then kisses me. He tells me he'll meet me downstairs in an hour, then leaves giving me time to get ready.
Soon, I'm ready to leave, wearing some ripped blue jeans, I have a white bodysuit on and my puffer jacket, I put my hair in a ponytail. As I head to the lift, I see Dec and Mase get in, they both smile at me and Mase says "Your up and ready early" I laugh as I usually hate mornings, I reply "Jordan's taking me for a breakfast date, we've not really spent much time together and obviously this week you'll all be busy with the final, then not long and he's away with Liverpool for 4 weeks" I feel the sadness about him leaving set in, they both hug me and Dec says "You gonna be in Liverpool on your own while he's gone?" I shake my head "no, I'm staying with dad. Neither of them wanted me to be on my own" they both smile and say "definitely have time for Disney movie night then" we all laugh as I walk towards Jordan. He says morning to the boys and Mase says "morning mate, we're just putting a plan together for stealing time with your girl while your away with Liverpool." Jordan laughs and says "Steal away for them 4 weeks boys." We say our goodbyes and head to the car hand in hand.
We arrive at breakfast, and we have pancakes, they are delicious. It's lovely to spend the time with Jordan, we talk about the baby and how excited we both are.
Instagram

JHendo: Breakfast date with my gorgeous girlfriend today

JHendo: Breakfast date with my gorgeous girlfriend today. I Love you so much Ames ❤️❤️
20k likes
Declanrice: Them pancakes look amazing😍please tell me they do takeaway orders😂 Enjoy your date guys💖
A_Southgate: It's been a lovely morning baby. I love anytime I spend with you, I love you❤️❤️
Jackgrealish: Got to tell me the name of that pancake place🤩 Enjoys guys.. don't miss us all too much 😂
User: He'll soon get bored of her😂
GSouthgate:Enjoys you two. You both deserve it x
User1: I love how supportive Gareth is🥰
HarryK: Enjoy guys❤️
KatieKane:Ooh breakfast date, so romantic... @harryk take notes hubby❤️😂
A_Southgate: @KatieKane Double date soon?🥰
(Reply to Amelia)Katie: Definitely babe💯🙌🏼
5k more comments

We arrive back at SGP, the boys have a meeting to go over tactics and stuff for the final, it's going to be a couple of hours, so I decide to have a bath and pamper time, all to myself. I put the music on and lay relaxing, soon the overthinking sets in and I start to cry, I'm not overly sad but it's hit home that we'll be leaving here soon, I won't see all these lads daily, Jordan's going away for 4 weeks. It's very overwhelming.
After an hour in the bath, I feel a bit better after my cry. I get out and dry my hair, I end up falling back to sleep.
Jordan POV:
The meetings come to an end, I check my phone and there's been no reply from Ames, I head upstairs to go and check, Madders, Dec and Mase come with me, as I walk in, I smile at the sight of her asleep. I wave the boys in quietly and they all smile, we head downstairs to play some Xbox and chill. I leave her a note telling her where I am.
We get back downstairs and Gareth says "Where's Amy?" I smile and say "she's fallen asleep after her bath. I've left her to sleep." He laughs and we chat about how much she loves napping.

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
It's final day, everyone is so excited. They're playing against Italy, they've all worked so hard for today.
We've arrived at Wembley, the atmosphere is immense.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Final Day⚽️🦁🦁🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Good luck boys

A_Southgate: Final Day⚽️🦁🦁🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Good luck boys. So proud of you all💖💖
12k likes
JHendo: Thanks baby girl. I love you so much❤️❤️ Come and see us in the changing rooms xx
GSouthgate: Thanks for all your support sweetie. It means so much Xx
(Reply to Gareth)Amelia: So proud of you dad xx
Madders_J: Think you've got some holes in your trousers😂 Joking... Thanks for your support Mini S. Love ya xx
Declanrice: Great pic, come and see us before the game💖
1k more comments

I head into the changing rooms to see the lads before heading to meet Katie in the stands. As I walk in the rooms, Jordan's got his back to me, I put my finger over my lips, to signal to the others that im going to surprise him. "Guess who" I say, he spins around grinning and pulls me in for a kiss, we hear the others jokingly say 'eww' and make sick sounds. We chat for a while and I wish them all luck, they all head out to warm up, I give my dad a hug and wish him luck and I head to meet Katie.
"How we're they all?" Katie asks and I say "Excited but very nervous." The game starts and it's a hard game, they're doing great but unfortunately they've been fouled a few times which has been ignored by the ref, at the 82nd minute it's 1-1, it's been a tight game. You can see how much this means to them all, then suddenly at the 89th minute Italy score, you physically see the boys hearts break, the tears form in our eyes and the supporters hearts break, the whistle is blown and we lost. The boys all crying, all the families are crying too.
30 minutes later, we're allowed to see the boys. I start crying all over again as I see them all broken. I run to Jordan and hug him tight, he lets go and the tears fall as he snuggles into my neck. "I'm so proud of you baby, your son/daughter will be proud of you too. You all played really well. I love you so much" I say and then I move to find my dad. My dad looks heartbroken, "hey dad, I'm sorry about the result, but I'm so proud of you" he smiles at me as he gives me a hug. He doesn't speak but I know what he wants to say, I make my way through all the lads hugging them and telling them all how well they've done and how proud I am.