51

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
Today is the semi final match, the boys have worked so hard. I'm in the stand with Katie and the game begins, both teams are good. Saka scores first at 27 minutes and the stadium erupts. Unfortunately by 39 minutes the score is equalised. The atmosphere is still strong as we all believe in the team.
The second half starts and at 65 minutes, Mason scores to take them in the lead, I see Dec hug Mason to celebrate the goal, the fans think they're just best friends hugging but the team and us know it's a lot better, I'm so proud of them. Everyone is buzzing as England are in the lead and they're hopeful, unfortunately at 73minutes the score is equalised and we all lose a little bit of hope. Then again at 87 minutes England score again, and at 90 minutes the whistle blows, the hearts of the nation explode with pride, the boys all cheer and celebrate with each other. I see my dad join the celebrations, Katie and I run down to the tunnel, as we get there I run up to Jordan and hug him tight "well done baby" I say and he grins and kisses me "thank you babe" I hand him Noah and say "I'm gonna go see Dad and the other lads" he nods and I run to dad. "Congratulations dad. I'm so proud" my dad smiles and hugs me "thank you Amy, I've got a good feeling about this year. Where's my grandson?" I laugh "with your very handsome number 8, as he can't be your son-in-law when in the kit" he laughs and heads over to Jordan.
I see Mase and Dec, I run to them and put my arms around them both, "well done boys. I'm super proud" they smile and Dec says "thank you but not as proud as I am of having my fiancé score the winning goal" I smile "you can celebrate tonight cant you when we're back" they both grin and tell me they intend to.
On the coach on the way home Noah is really unsettled, I'm walking around with him, trying to calm him down. Jordan's tried too but he won't have it, the boys all offer but I tell them to rest as they deserve it. Then my dad comes up and says "give him here, I'll have him and you can rest too" I smile gratefully and as I hand Noah over he stops crying, my eyes widen in shock, the others all look up too. My dad laughs and says "magic grandad touch" I laugh and roll my eyes but soon take advantage of it and sit next to Jordan and cuddle into him. We arrive back to SGP, when we get off Noah is asleep, I take him from dad, thanking him. I put Noah into bed then look at Jordan and say "how about we do our own celebrations" he grins and lifts me up so I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him passionately.
-1 week later-
It's final day today! I'm so excited for all of the team, they've worked so hard for today. Jordan has made sure that even with the long hours of training, he helps with Noah.
We're all leaving to head to Wembley in 20 minutes, while I'm waiting, Luke comes up to me and says "have you seen your husband I need to ask him something?" I shake my head "not since this morning I haven't, can I pass a message if I see him before you?" He laughs "you just want to be nosy don't you Ames" I nod and laugh, he says "I wanted to know if he was coming on the lads holiday next week. We haven't booked it yet as we didn't know how far we'd get in the competition." I smile and proudly say "I'll answer for him, yes he will come." Luke looks confused and says "does he get a choice?" I shake my head "no, he deserves to go enjoy himself with you lads. You've all worked so hard, he does the long hours of training and still comes and helps with Noah. He deserves it" Luke smiles at me and says "I'll count him in"
We get on the coach and the lads are talking about the holiday. I say "babe, by the way your going on this holiday" the other lads laugh and Madders says "does he not get a choice" i laugh and shake my head and Luke says "already had this conversation with her". Jordan says "I can't baby, what about you and Noah?" I smile "we'll be okay, I can stay with dad and I'm okay with Noah. You deserve this so much. You do so much for me and Noah, take time and enjoy yourself." He kisses me and says "okay, but please stay with your dad so I know you're both okay" I nod and the boys all cheer and carry on talking about the holiday.
-80 minutes into the match-
The score is 1-1, the stadium is on edge but the atmosphere is amazing. None of us want it to go to extra time, I see my dad nervously pacing the sideline. The boys have played amazingly. At 85 minutes, the stadium watches on as Luke gets the ball, passes it to Madders, who finds Dec, he finds Mase who passes it to Saka. We all worry as Saka has 2 players marking him, but he plays it through passing to Emile, who passes it back when Saka has space and then Saka kicks it and it goes in, the ball hits the back of the net. The stadium erupts in cheers and singing, the boys faces light up and they celebrate their late goal. The game resumes and England manage to keep possession of the ball, then at 90 minutes, the whistle blows and they've done it, they've won the euros. I hug Kate and we scream and cheer, both of us crying in happiness.
The lads come over to wave and blow kisses to their loved ones. Jordan's eyes meet mine as he blows a kiss and makes a love heart.
Once we've watched them collect their medals and lift the trophy. We're allowed to meet them on the pitch, to celebrate and congratulate them all. I am so proud of each and every one of them.
Instagram

A_Henderson: YOU DID IT BOYS!!🎉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️ Well done to each and every one of you lads tonight, you won, your brought football home

Well done to each and every one of you lads tonight, you won, your brought football home. You've made me proud, the country proud and most of all, you should've made yourselves proud.
These photos and the what you see on the pitch is only a snippet of how much it means to them. I see how hard you all work, all day every day. Not only physical but mental training too.
I am still in shock and excited for you boys today. I am a very proud wife, daughter and sister. This team is my family and I couldn't ask for a better one.
Well done to my amazing husband, you were brilliant and have worked so hard. I love you so much❤️
Also, well done to my dad. You worked so hard and you're the person I look up to. I'm so proud to be your daughter and I love you lots💖💖
@EnglandFC
50k likes
USER TURNED COMMENTS OFF