14

Today is the day, I've managed to get their room key as I said my shower isn't working so I'm gonna use theirs whilst they're training. This is easy as they're sharing a room, I've been to the shop this morning and brought everything, It's now 5:45, dinner is at 6 so they'll be down there, it's all set up and luckily tonight everyone is just going to there own rooms not hanging together. I write a note and leave it on the mirror.
It says 'Boys, I love you both, and know you both need this. I've picked your favourite snacks and movies for you to choose from. Consider this your first date, forget your here at SGP for one evening and use this time to talk about what you both want and get to know eachother on the level you want to.
Enjoy your night and I want you both to tell me about it tomorrow
Love ya both
Ames xx'
I shut their door, key in my pocket and head down for food. I give Dec the key back and Mase jokes "didn't leave the bathroom a mess did you" I laugh then reply "course not, I'd never do that" then I hear Jordan's voice "our bathroom at home is a state when your finished. What was wrong with our shower anyway it worked fine this morning?" I shrug  but smile as he said 'our home' I say "it stopped working when I wanted to use it but it's fixed now. Anyway I don't leave the bathroom that messy" I say laughing acting offended then I hear my dads voice "Jordan's right, your like a hurricane leaving a trail of destruction behind when you use the bathroom getting ready" I put my bottom lip out and laugh.
It's 7:30pm and we're in our rooms, I came up early so I'm in my pyjamas and Jordan's just got here, which means the boys would've got to their room. Within 10 minutes I receive a text from each of the boys.
Decs🥰:
Ames, thank you so much for this.
It was a brilliant surprise and
an amazing idea. We both really
need this. I love you so much mrs.
We're now watching spider-man
and cuddling, we're both
gonna have a good talk xx

You are more than welcome,
you both deserve it. I'm glad
you're going to talk. Love
you too Decs xx

Mase💙:
You are an amazing girl.
Thank you so much for our
little surprise. I promise
we'll have a catch up tomorrow.
Love you xx

You're very welcome, you both
deserve this, I'm proud of you both.
Love you too xx

I smile at my phone knowing my plan worked very well.
I look up and see Jordan getting out of the shower, he walks into the room with just a towel around his waist, showing off his body. I've known him and been with him all this time and I still get butterflies erupt when I see him. I kneel up on the bed as he walks closer, I grab his hand and pull him towards me. I kiss him passionately then I loosen the towel, "don't think we'll be needing that" I say and he grins at me. He lifts my top up over my head and removes my shorts, "you won't be needing them either... god you're so sexy" he says in a deep growl. His sexy voice is a really big turn on, I step off the bed and stand in front of him, both of us fully naked. I drop to my knees and take him fully in my mouth, heading his moans escape his lips, push me to go further. Soon he lifts me up "my turn now" he says laying me on the bed and kissing my body, starting at my neck, working down around each tit and sucking on each nipple slightly biting it. I'm moaning and he continues down to where his tongue meets my entrance and soon, all I can feel is pleasure, I'm so wet, he sucks and licks around my clit and I can feel myself building up. "I'm close baby" I say to him and then he simply says "let it go baby" and that is all it takes. My walls crash around him, he carries on until I'm finished. He then pulls me down the bed and I feel him enter. He gets faster and harder, it's amazing.
About 30 minutes later we're both laying next to eachother in bed, getting our breaths back. "Want to join me for a clean up shower" I laugh and say to him. He smiles at me and kisses my lips "I'd never turn down showering with my girl." We have a shower together then lay in bed, cuddling watching a movie. We've both got training tomorrow so we settle down to sleep. Knowing at 7am tomorrow our alarms will wake us.