67

By 3pm, everyone is eating and having a drink, I get their attention and say "let's head out to the garden and find out!" Everyone cheers and we head outside.
Dad has Noah and we give 4 of the lads a powder cannon and they stand around us and we count down, soon all we see is pink powder. Jordan hugs me. "We've got a daughter baby" I smile and kiss him, dad and Noah come over and Jordan takes Noah as Dad hugs me "I've got a granddaughter" he says and i hug him "thanks for being here dad" he smiles and knows I mean the last few days not just today. I see Mason and Dec come over "we've got a niece" they say and I hug them tight "I can't believe it, I generally thought it was another boy" I say and they laugh.
By 4pm, I'm sitting in the garden on the day bed taking it all in. I feel the space next to me dip, I look over and see James next to me, he lifts his arm up and I cuddle into him. "What's wrong Ames?" He asks and I shrug "I don't know. Let's just blame hormones" he giggles and says "Jordan told me you've found all the change hard" I nod "I feel bad when I say it, I usually find it hard for a couple of weeks after England camp with you all as it's like leaving my family, but this time has been harder as the goodbye felt so final." I say and he squeezes me tighter "the goodbyes to us are never final, us lot are never going anywhere. England or not, we're family. You're my best friend, I'll always need you, plus there's no way we'd be able to be away from our nephew and niece." I smile and we lay there chatting for a little while. "We should go back inside before my husband sends out a search party" I say and laugh, James replies "we can go inside, but your husband knows where you are and knows I'm talking to you, we spoke before I came out to you." I laugh and lay my head on him. "James, if I tell you something, you promise to keep it to yourself?" I ask he sits up and looks worried "yeah course, within reason obviously" I nod "part of me sometimes really dislikes living in Liverpool..." I say and it's the first time I've ever said them words out loud. He looks shocked and says "what do you mean? You love Jordan and being with him" I nod "course I do, I love him with all I have and this is our home. But sometimes I just feel so lonely, so isolated, all the friends I have are through Jordan, I lost all my friends when my mum kicked me out, I just think that sometimes the only reason I have people in my life is because of Dad and Jordan." He shakes his head "we're friends with you, not just because you're with Jordan. Girl, you're my best friend, you're a little sister to us all. We all may not physically be in Liverpool with you but call or text us at any point. Have you told Jordan how you feel?" I shake my head "no I haven't. It's not all the time, like once I'm back into routine it's okay but I don't know maybe it's just hormones making it worse. Don't tell Jordan please?" He hugs me "I won't tell him but I think you should. Come on let's go enjoy your party. Let's get some cake" I laugh and we head back inside arm in arm.
Instagram

A_Henderson: ITS A GIRL!!💖💖💖@JHendo and I are thrilled to announce we're having a little girl

@JHendo and I are thrilled to announce we're having a little girl.
Baby girl you are already so loved. Mummy, Daddy and your big brother can't wait to meet you❤️❤️
Thank you to everyone who came for the reveal🥰
28k likes
JHendo: Can't believe we're going to have a daughter💖I love you and our children so much❤️
Trent_AA: Another baby Hendo for us to love❤️
Madders_J: Wouldn't have been anywhere else. So excited for you all. Now time for me to live with you all for a few days😜🥰
JackGrealish: Baby Hendo number 2 is already a very loved princess💖
KatieKane: It was an amazing day, loved seeing you. Must go baby shopping soon🥰
FernMaguire: Gutted I couldn't be there with you today but Harry FaceTimed me. Congratulations to you both💖🥰
GSouthgate: A very proud dad and excited grandad💖 Another one for me to love❤️
Declanrice: We have a niece💖Thank you for sharing your day with us🥰
LiverpoolFC: Congratulations captain💖
4k more comments

-The next morning-
Dad is going home this morning, we ended up with pretty much all the lads staying last night. It's 7:30am, I'm in the kitchen with Noah. He's on my hip while I'm making him a bottle, he's being really loud this morning. Dad walks in the kitchen. "Morning dad, sorry if I woke you up." He smile and takes Noah off my hip. "Morning darling, no you didn't wake me. I want to make the most of my morning with you before I go home" he says and I smile "I've loved having you here dad. I'm going to miss you." He kisses my forehead. "I'm going to miss you too Amy, but I'm only a phonecall away and you're always welcome to come down and you know if you ever need me all you have to do is call and I'll come as soon as I can." He says and I smile "I love you dad." He grins "I love you too darling, more than anything." I make him a coffee and we spend an hour talking and generally making the most of the dad/daughter time.
The front room door opens and Jordan walks in "Good morning" he says and comes over and kisses my head. "Morning baby, coffees in the pot." I say then I hear "ooh coffees made, Hendo pour me one please" it's Jack. We all laugh and while Jordan's doing the coffees he ends up making more as everyone comes down and wants one.
By midday, dads ready to leave, he's said goodbye to the lads and he's having his cuddle with Noah. "Which one of you boys are taking my grandson, as I'll end up taking him with me." We all laugh and James says "I'll take him."
Once we're at the front door, my dad shakes Jordan's hand and gives him a hug, thanking him for letting him stay and that he'll keep up to date with the Liverpool games. They talk about him coming to some of the away fixtures which are in London. Then it gets to me, he hugs me and kisses my cheek "remember what I said darling, I'm only a phone call away and that is if you just want to chat in the phone or if you need me to come, you're always welcome to come to me, all of you are, you know that. I love you and make sure you talk to this husband of yours, instead of letting your feelings bottle up. I'll call you when I'm home. Thanks for having me I've had the best time with my family." I hug him again, I have tears in my eyes "I love you dad" he waves and gets in the car and drives off.
Jordan hugs me right as we close the door, it's always hard saying bye to dad.