62

Amelia POV:
I arrive back at SGP, I see Dad and the lads. I say "hi, dad I need your help arranging something" they all look confused so I explain it all. "It really annoys me that there is still this stigma in woman's football, especially in school that's when it's most important" Haz says, everyone agrees. "So is the meet and greet possible and the tickets" my dad nods "of course, let's go to my office and call the parents. We can do tomorrow we only have training until 2, they can come about 11:30, you can give them a tour and they can watch training then meet everyone and have a game. Sound good to you boys?" He says and they all agree.
Jordan and the boys are sorting the last bits to the party while I'm with dad. I call the parent, of the girl I now know to be Lucy.
Lucy's Parent
LP-Hello..
A-Hello is this Lucy's mum?
LP- Yes it is. Who's this?
A-Hi I'm Amelia Henderson, I met your daughter today in the coffee shop and she was telling me all about her passion of football.
LP-Oh yes, she told me all about meeting you and what you offered. I didn't know if it was all true.
A-It definitely is. We'd like them to come tomorrow for about 11:30am is that okay?
LP-Of course, I can contact the other girls parents. Is it okay if one adult just brings all of the girls?
A-Of course, it can be one parent or all of the parents, I was so moved by their passion and dedication. I've told the team and they are too.
LP- I'd like to thank you for helping them with the boys as well.
A-You're very welcome. I'll be greeting you and the girls tomorrow. We're all so excited to meet them and see them play. Also, when you speak to the other parents can you ask them about the availability for the match day, you will be in a box at Wembley, the box caters for up to 15 people, so you're welcome to all bring up to that many.
LP- Oh My God! Thank you so much and Happy Birthday to your son. My daughter told me it was his birthday today.
A-You're very welcome and thank you, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

As I hang up I smile to dad and say "let's enjoy Noah's party now" he smiles and we walk to the main room.
When we walk in the staff and the lads have done an amazing job. Jordan walks up to me with Noah. "This looks amazing babe" I say and kiss Jordan.
We all sit down and we open Noah's presents with him, he's not fully aware what's going on but he just knows that there's cake and he's getting lots of cuddles. He gets spoilt by the boys, we both thank them lots.
Instagram

A_Henderson: An amazing afternoon celebrating our beautiful boys first birthday

A_Henderson: An amazing afternoon celebrating our beautiful boys first birthday. @JHendo and I would like to say thank you to the staff and lads helping to set it up and thank you so much to all the lads for the presents and being there to celebrate with us❤️
I would say we have a very tired out Noah but a certain 2 uncles filled him up on cake and sweets... @madders_J @jackgrealish😂
30k likes
JHendo: perfect day for our perfect boy🥰❤️ but Grealish and Mads... you two are on uncle duties until the sugar rush is finished😂
GSouthgate: Perfect Day🥰 And I think Jack may be on the sugar rush too😂 All down to you now James🙌🏼
Madders_J: I'm glad we could make Noah's day perfect🥰 He really liked his birthday cake😂 A little bit too much, but so did Jack too😂
HarryK: I'm happy Noah had a perfect day🥰 Me alongside all his Uncles are more than happy to spoil him lots.💖
FernMaguire: Gutted I couldn't celebrate with him today but excited to see you both in a couple of days💖
J_Bells: Anything for our little man🥰
B_Saka: Thrilled he had a great day, we've all enjoyed celebrating with you all❤️
KatieKane: Auntie Kate is so happy he enjoyed his party and is gutted I couldn't see you today but I hope Uncle Haz gave you all the presents from us both. I'll see you in a couple of days little man💖
5k more comments

After the party, I've left Noah with Mads and a very hyperactive Jack while we tidy up. Jordan comes over and kisses me and says "I think them 2 may be on a sugar high for a while" and points to Noah and Jack, I laugh "Mads gave them the cake, so he can deal with them" we laugh and carry on tidying, the other lads have taken the presents to our room.
An hour later, I look over and see Jack and Noah fast asleep, I tap Jordan and point to the sight. As me and the rest of the boys walk over I say "I see we got to sugar crash now" Mads laughs and says "I cuddled Noah but Jack literally just sat down and fell to sleep." We all laugh and take pictures. I look at the time and realise it's now 8:30pm, I carry Noah to bed and a few of the lads carry Jack up to his room.
Once Noah's in bed, I decide to run a bath, when I'm finished in the bath, I walk out in my towel and Jordan's just in his boxers. I remove my towel and I feel Jordan's arms around me "you look so sexy" he says and I turn around grinning "you look very sexy too my handsome husband" he kisses me deeply and the kiss gets a lot more urgent as I start removing his boxers.
Over an hour later, I'm laying in Jordan's arms and his hands on my belly. "Amelia I love you so much, you've given me everything I could ever want. You're a perfect wife, you've given me a beautiful boy and another little baby on the way. Ever since meeting you my life has got so much better" I smile and kiss him "I love you so much too babe, you l changed my life. You made it okay to fall in love as you were there to catch me." He cuddles me and says "I just wanted you to know, I know some of the comments on your posts aren't nice and I wanted you to know none of it it true at all" we cuddle and chat for a little while more and then fall asleep, ready for the visitors tomorrow.