10

Dinner was amazing, Dec and I are just helping dad clear up. Dec turned up with lots of snacks for us to eat while watching movies. Dad did joke with him about football camp starting but he didn't mean it but he has stole a packet of haribos.
We get in my room and set the snacks out and put a movie on.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Nothing beats a Disney movie night with the bestie💖 @declanrice15k likes Masonmount: Excuse me Mini S

15k likes
Masonmount: Excuse me Mini S... Disney movies and bestie?? Should I be worried I'm losing my Dec.
(Reply to Mason)Amelia: I'd never take your spot Mase. I'll always be bestie number 2
MaddersJ: Bestie movie night... did my invite get lost.
(Reply to Madders)Amelia: Course not but you're about 5 hours away from dads. We'll have one at SGP. I promise x
GSouthgate: Enjoy you two. Thank you for my sweets Dec. Don't forget your ice cream is in the freezer x
User6: Alone with Dec again? At her dads? No comment from Jordan...
User9: Have her and Jordan split?
2k more Comments

"Well that'll get people taking" Dec says to me as I lay on him. "What's the worst that'll happen, Jordan will be more pissed than he already is. Anyway what's going on with you" I ask and Declan looks at the floor. "Talk to me Dec, please" I say as I'm getting worried. He sighs and says "promise you could never hate me" I squeeze his hand, "never ever" he takes a deep breath. "Me and Loz split up as I told her i can't make it work." I nod, still holding his hand "I thought you were happy" he shakes his head. "It was all an act, I was pretending" I nod for him to continue "I'm gay Ames." I hug him tight. "Oh Dec, I'm so proud of you" I say and he smiles at me "I thought you'd hate me. You're the only one that knows, well my family but they hate me now and Loz says she gets it but she is still hurt" I raise my eyebrow, "you haven't told Mase?" He shakes his head. "No I can't" he's got tears now and I wipe them away "he's your bestfriend he'll love you no matter what" he cries more and says "but I see him in more than a friend way." I squeeze him tight. "Okay but if you're not ready to tell him how you feel you should tell him who you really are." He nods "I know Ames. I'm seeing him tomorrow. I'll do it then" I lay on his chest and say "I'm so proud of you right now" then I sit up and say "We need the ice cream" he laughs and stands up to go get it, he soon returns with the tub of ice cream and 2 spoons.
5 days later
It's the day of camp, me and dad are getting there first as dad has to sort things out. It's 6:30am and we're on our way to St George's park it's about 4hours away. The rest of the boys are getting there midday.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Early mornings on the way to SGP with Dad💖9k likes Masonmount: Wow you're leaving early, I'm still in bed and don't want to leave 😂Declanrice: too early right now

9k likes
Masonmount: Wow you're leaving early, I'm still in bed and don't want to leave 😂
Declanrice: too early right now. I'm awake but don't want to leave my bed🥺
A_Southgate: @masonmount @declanrice lucky for some 😂
MaddersJ: Bonus of living closest to SGP. Don't have to leave until 11:15 and I'll still get there early😂
B_Saka: Can't wait to see you Amy x
J_Bells: So excited to be seeing my Ames today x
Jackgrealish: Don't tell me Latte with extra shot?
(Reply to Jack) Amelia: you make it sound like you buy me coffee often Jack😂💖
Comments limited by user

We arrive and I'm all settled into my room, it's now 1pm all the boys are here but I can't bring myself to go down yet. I know I need to, soon there's a knock on my door. I see it's Dec so I open the door. "Hey you. You didn't tell me how the chat with Mase went" I say going straight for it "well I came to tell you all the lads are asking for you but I'll fill you in quickly. He took it amazingly, I haven't told him how I feel yet but he's been so supportive." I hug him telling him again how proud I am. "Is Jordan down there?" I ask the question I already know the answer to. "Yeah, he's spoken to your dad. But is very quiet" I feel so torn as I don't want it to be awkward for the lads. "Come on then let's get this over with" we walk down to the main room to meet the boys.
Before I know it I have Madders and Harry K running over to me. They both engulf me in hugs. "Hey boys" i say and they make sure I'm okay. I say hi to all the other boys then I bump into someone as I step back "sorry" I say quickly.
Then I look up and met with the very familiar eyes of Jordan "oh hi you alright" I say breaking the silence he keeps a straight face "yeah good you. Your dads got your clothes that I brought from my house" the last 2 words hurt, he proper emphasised the words 'my house' I feel the tears burn my eyes. "Thank you, it's good to see you J. I hope we can talk at some point" I say as he just nods and walks away.
I sit down away from the others and let the tears fall, I feel an arm around me, it's Trent. "That looked rough Ames" I give him a small smile "it was awful. I think I've proper fucked it. I'm going back to my room, tell everyone to enjoy the night yeah?" He gives me a hug as I walk back to the room, tears flowing.
It's now 11pm and I'm still laying on the bed, crying. I've had multiple boys knock on my door but I stayed silent hoping they'd think I was asleep, the one person I wanted to knock never did.