76

-4 days later-
Amelia POV:
It's Thursday today and I'm taking Noah to watch Jordan train. He loves going to see the Liverpool lads as he gets in so well with them all.
We arrive and park up, Noah's super excited today. I remind him to calm down as I can't run as fast after him. I walk towards the pitch and Klopp sees me and waves. The lads all see us and Jordan runs over to greet us. "Hey baby" he says to me and kisses me and says hello to Noah who shouts "ROBBO" he runs to Robbo who is grinning from ear to ear. We laugh as we walk over. I say hi to the others and soon I'm sitting down watching the lads train while Noah plays with one of the footballs and Robbos dog, his dog being here has made Noah's day even better, I've told him he's got to let daddy finish then soon he can play with them all.
Soon their session is over with and Noah's allowed to join them. He runs on the pitch and has the best time playing with them all, I stay sitting and cuddling the dog, he's literally the cutest ever.
By 4pm it's time to go home, Noah is very tired and I am too. We walk to the car and it ends up that Trent and Robbo come for dinner at our house as Noah's wants to play with them more.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Visit to watch training and make sure he works hard😜😂@JHendo Noah had the best time playing football with the Liverpool lads today though and with Robbo's doggy😍❤️End up leaving with 2 in tow for dinner🤨😂 @Trent_AA @A_Robbo ❤️30k...

Noah had the best time playing football with the Liverpool lads today though and with Robbo's doggy😍❤️
End up leaving with 2 in tow for dinner🤨😂 @Trent_AA @A_Robbo ❤️
30k likes
JHendo: I had to work hard, the most beautiful girl in the world and my amazing son was watching me❤️
A_Robbo: You love me really🥰😜 and I'm gonna wear thermals under my shorts tomorrow as I was very cold and the odd one out just in shorts. I tell you what I'll have your son this evening you can have my doggy🥰
GSouthgate: He always works hard darling🙌🏼 I'm glad Noah had a great day🥰 I love and miss you❤️
Trent_AA: It's not fully odd me being here for dinner as it usually happens at least once a week😂 You love me really🥰
Alex_Ox: You mean to tell me I missed out and could've had dinner🥺🙌🏼💖
(Reply to Alex)Robbo: You were Noah's best friend at training, I need him to love me and me be his favourite again now😂😜🙌🏼
J_Milner: Loved having you and little man at training. We'll have him on the pitch in a Liverpool top in no time🙌🏼🥰
3k more comments

-3 days later-
Today is Liverpools match against ManCity in Manchester. Luckily the drive is only about 2 hours with traffic. Kick off is at 3 and I'm leaving about 11:45, allowing my time to stop for drink on the way.
As we've left, we're about halfway there and Noah's fell asleep, I stop at the next services and they have a drive through Starbucks, I order myself a drink and prepare myself to keep driving.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Vital stop made🙌🏼 En-route Manchester❤️🥰22k likes JHendo: Drive safe baby

22k likes
JHendo: Drive safe baby. I love you❤️
Jackgrealish: Excited to see you Ames🥰 Shame about the team top😜😂
PhilFoden: It will be great to see you and little man💖
GSouthgate: Drive safely darling. Enjoy the match, I'll be watching at home🙌🏼❤️
FernMaguire: The weekend I'm not in Manchester is the weekend you're here. Missing you💖
JStones: it'll be good to see you Amelia💖
A_Robbo: Please drive safe Mrs Cap😜 Excited to see you both🥰
Trent_AA: Glad you're supporting us Ames🙌🏼
User: Robertson calling Amelia, Mrs Cap🙌🏼😂
J_Milner: You've made me fancy Starbucks now😜😂 See you soon🙌🏼
User1: It seems like she's got a good bond with the Liverpool lads too🥰
4k more comments

Reading my comments while I'm in the car parked up at the stadium, a lot of people are noticing more interaction with the Liverpool boys, I've grown quite close to a few of them, obviously not as close at the England team but considering I see the Liverpool ones more regularly they're all lovely and amazing with Noah too.
I enter to the stadium and this is one of them I've never been too, the stadium itself is amazing, it's truly beautiful. I find the family area, luckily I found some of the other family members and followed them.
The match finishes 2-1 to ManCity, I'm gutted for Jordan as Liverpool played amazingly but I need th have a word with Jack, during the game he tackles Jordan for the ball and caused him to go down. Jordan got a free kick from it but I'm still not happy about him tackling my husband, I know he didn't mean it but it'll be funny to moan at him.
I'm in the tunnel and like usual Jordan's in a post-match interview as captain. I see Trent and Robbo run towards me. "Hey Mrs Cap, your husband is in an interview." Robbo says and I laugh "don't tell me and you've come to steal Noah" he laughs "I don't think it's stealing as Noah voluntarily comes with me" I laugh as I get Noah out of his pushchair and he runs to the boys who walk him round to say hello to the others.
Soon I hear "hey stranger" I look up and see the City boys. I say my hellos and then say "Mr Grealish, I'm not happy with you." He laughs "I know what you're going to say" I smile "that tackle on my husband..." I raise my eyebrows and laugh. Then I hear "I thought that. I'll get you back for that Grealish" we all laugh as Jordan comes over giving me a hug and kiss. "Don't tell me Robbo's got Noah" I nod and then Trent brings him back over but before Jordan gets a cuddle Kyle takes him and the boys all have there cuddles.
They all head to get changed and we've arranged to go for dinner but then tonight we're driving back home.