63

Amelia POV:
I'm at the reception waiting for the girls who are due to come. I see the door open and they walk in with the parents. "Hey girls, are you all excited?" They all nod and they introduce me to their parents. One of the girls called Olivia says "our dads came as they wanted the chance to meet the boys too" I laugh and then Olivia's dad says "and your mums came to eye them up." I laugh again and add "look all you like ladies, they're good on the eye" the adults laugh. As we're walking around, Lucy's mum says "So where's your little one then? Did he have a nice birthday?" I smile "yeah he did thanks and he's with my dad and the lads on the pitch." They laugh then I add "so ladies what lads is it that you like exactly?" They all giggle and Lucy's mum says "Jack is the main one for me, his legs and bum, but I think John Stones is sexy too" Everyone giggles, then Olivia's mum says "I don't really think I can say mine here" I laugh "I won't judge." Then her dad says "you may do, ones your husband and the other is your dad" I laugh loudly "I'll agree with you about Jordan but that's as far as I can go" we all laugh then Emily's mum says "I think there's a few cute and good looking ones, James Maddison, Jack Grealish, Mason Mount and I have to say you're a lucky lady being married to Jordan, I mean he is really good looking" we all laugh as we get to the dressing rooms. Emily's dad says "I think us men are trying hard to not be offended here. Anyway Amelia, how do you find it being around them all, do you see any of them as good looking? You're a good looking girl you'd have options?" His wife slaps his arm for asking "no, it's okay. I suppose it's only fair as I asked. When I first arrived I very quickly fell for Jordan, obviously I did find a lot of them good looking and still now I'll happily admit they're good looking lads. But I see them all as brothers so it's only Jordan I see that way. I never saw Harry Kane like that, because he's been a close friend of the family for years so he's been like a brother to me for a long while" I answer and notice that the dad keeps staring at me and trying to be next to me. It's quite uncomfortable but I'm not going to ruin the girls day.
Once we're finished in the dressing room, the girls had their photos. "Shall we go see the boys?" All of them get excited. I walk onto the pitch and my dad comes over with Noah walking. "Hi dad, this is Olivia, Emily and Lucy. And their parents" he says hello and shakes hands. They all have a picture with dad. I take dads whistle and blow it "oi boys, come meet our guests" they all laugh and my dad says "she has them wrapped round her finger." As they all come over I introduce the girls, Jordan comes over and puts his arm round me and kisses my head, whispering "Showing him your mine." It makes me smile, that Jordan noticed. All I feel is the dad staring at me and keep getting closer, even with Jordan there, next thing I know, James and Dec come to stand in between me and Emily's dad. I let a breath out and James squeezes my hand and as I look at him he smiles and gives me a small nod.
"So girls I hear you love playing football?" Harry says. They all nod and then he says "come play a game with us, dads you're more than welcome too if you want to." The dads all eagerly thank him, I go to take Noah but he wants to stay with dad. "Right ladies, excuse me a minute I'm just going to fetch the girls their tops that they can get signed." The mums all thank me and i tell them to take photos and videos.
After they've all finished playing I give them the tops, the players all have pens. They each sign the t-shirts and every girl has a picture with all the players. After lots of photos, they say their goodbyes and thank yous. I walk them to the reception and the girls and parents can't stop thanking me. "All the photos we've taken here will be emailed to you, along with the pass to have scanned to let you into the box." I say to Lucy's mum, she smiles and I say tk the girls "You're all lovely girls and you are good at football, you keep playing football and after today and the match I think them boys might just leave off." They all hug me and thank me.

I head back to the pitch and my dad says "Noah's fell asleep, he's in his buggy. That was nice, I think they all enjoyed it." I nod "I think the dads may have too" my dad laughs "I think one of them was enjoying looking at you a bit more, I saw Jordan get very protective. Normally I would've said something but I could tell you found it uncomfortable." I smile "yeah, when they got lunch dad?" He smiles "now darling." He calls them all over for lunch and Jordan comes over, he hugs and kisses me. Then James says "could that dad have eye fucked you any more? I mean seriously his wife was right there?" I nod and then Dec says "I mean he even tried it when Jordan was next to you, that's why me and Mads came and stood the other side of you." I hug them both and thank them. While walking to the canteen, HarryK had taken and is pushing Noah, who's fast asleep. I walk hand in hand with Jordan. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Baby, I'll never let anyone make you feel uncomfortable again." I smile and he kisses my head, he then continues "I need to speak to you later about something baby" I look at him confused "what's wrong baby?" He smiles "I've just been thinking about something.
-8pm that night-
Noahs asleep and I'm laying in bed with Jordan, "what did you want to talk about?" I ask and I see him tense up, I know this is serious. "Baby talk to me" he looks at me and says "you could never hate me and you'll always support me?" I nod "of course, I'll always be on your side." He takes a deep breath and says "I'm thinking of retiring from the England team..."