75

Amelia POV:
I called dad and told him we're heading to Dec and Mase's, we're on our way there and I'm telling Jordan how excited I am to see them all as last time I saw them wasn't under the best circumstances.
We park outside Dec and Mase's house, as I get out the car I see Mason come out the front door and run to hug me. "Hey Mase." I say and he holds me and says "hey, it's so good to see you, after last time we saw you, seeing you like this is brilliant." I smile and thank him, I see Jordan come over with Noah. He puts his arms out to Dec who happily takes him and they run inside doing airplanes.
We get inside and it's lovely being us 4, we've decided to order in some Nandos, "you 2 are coming tomorrow right?" I say and they both nod, "yeah course we are, who are you most excited to see as it's been a while" I laugh and Jordan says "Madders" we all laugh and I nod "I've missed him, but I'm excited to see everyone I feel like the last time I saw them all wasn't exactly greatest circumstances." Jordan cuddles me and says "but now you're back and they're all going to be so excited." The boys agree and we have such a lovely evening, by 10pm we arrive back at dads. Jordan takes Noah up and comes back down, I'm sitting with dad and he says "is everyone coming tomorrow?" I nod and say "all but Trent, he's gone back up as he's got a date" he laughs and says "he kept that quiet didn't he." We head to bed and I am so excited to see the boys tomorrow but Jordan is right I'm so excited to see James, it's been about a month since I've seen him, I was still on crutches and not in a great way, he messages me pretty much everyday but he's my best friend like Dec I miss them lots when I'm away.
-The next day-
I wake up and the beds empty, I look at the time and see it's 10:45am, everyone's due round at 11:30am, I get up and I have to admit I'm grateful for the lay in as baby had me up over night kicking and not wanting to be still. I walk into the kitchen and dad says "morning darling, you okay?"
I smile and hug him "morning dad, I'm good thank you, where's Jordan and Noah?" He laughs "gone to the shops to get some bits for later, he should be back anytime now." I nod "it's going to feel well weird not having you around, you've been there for me everyday since the accident and I'm just going to miss you so much." I say getting emotional. He rushes over and hugs me "I'll still be here for you darling, I won't be there in person but I'm only the other end of the phone. I'll see you if Jordan has a fixture down this way and I'll definitely come and see you when little one comes. And then in 2 months we have the World Cup." I grin and tell him I can't wait. "I'll make you a tea darling." He heads to make me tea, while I sit at the breakfast bar. Soon I see Noah come running in shouting "mummy" he shows me a chocolate daddy brought him, I open it and he runs to sit on his little armchair to eat it, Jordan walks in and puts the bags down, he comes behind me and cuddles me, giving me a kiss "good morning baby."
By 11:15, I'm fully ready and in time for the boys to arrive in 15 minutes.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Excited to see everyone today🥰❤️25k likes JHendo: Stunning as always darling😍🙌🏼Madders_J: Missed you lots Ames but I am running late🥺 sorry😘💖Declanrice: On my way to you now🥰 Carpool with Mase😜💖HarryK: Missed you lots🥰 Look...

25k likes
JHendo: Stunning as always darling😍🙌🏼
Madders_J: Missed you lots Ames but I am running late🥺 sorry😘💖
Declanrice: On my way to you now🥰 Carpool with Mase😜💖
HarryK: Missed you lots🥰 Look at that bump
Jackgrealish: We're all on the way to you🥰 Missed you all too much, can't believe the size of bump😍💖
J_Bells: So excited to see you🥰
Emile_SR: 3 lions meet up🥰 Let's go🙌🏼 Missed you all💖
GSouthgate: Beautiful darling🥰
KatieKane: Gorgeous girl. Miss you🥰
3k more comments

The door knocks and Jordan opens it, I can recognise that it's the ManCity lot as I heard Jack. I get up as they come in the front room, "Ames" Jack says as he runs to hug me. "Hey Grealish, long time no see" he hugs me again and says "seriously girl, you don't know how happy I am to see you." Soon I hear Kyle say "move over Grealish, our turn now" I laugh as they all hug me and tell me how happy they are to see me.
By 11:40, all but James is here. I've had a lot of cuddles off of them all and Noah is super excited to see them. I keep checking my phone and Jordan comes over and says "he'll be here baby, he's just running late." I smile and nod "I'm just excited to see him that's all" he nods and cuddles me. At 11:45, the door goes and I get up to get. I open the door and see James the other side of it. "Hey stranger, sorry I'm late." He says and I just hug him tight "hey, it doesn't matter, your here now. I've missed you." He grins as we walk towards the front room "I've missed you too, we're not leaving it that long next time" I agree with him and he says his hellos to the others. It's so lovely to have everyone here together.
I'm in the kitchen and having a few minutes to myself, todays been amazing but it's sunk in how much I've missed these lot, and honestly I think Jordan does too, I've never thought it before but I think he may be regretting his decision. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Dec. "Are we not good enough anymore?" He says laughing, I shake my head "I was just taking 5 minutes that's all." I say and he puts his arm around me and says "talk to me. What's wrong?" I explain it all and how I think Jordan may be regretting his decision now and how I'm just extra emotional because of hormones. He hugs me right and says "Ames, Jordan won't ever regret his decision, of course he'll have times that he may question it but they will just be because it's part of the process as he played for years but he'll never regret having the time and flexibility to enjoy it and be with his family. And we're all just a phone call away, plus we'll all be up to meet little one soon as she's due once league has finished." I smile and then James comes in and says "we've been volunteered to go to collect food" I laugh and say "really, they send the pregnant one?" He laughs and tells me it was Jordan's idea. I question them all but ultimately me and James end up going to collect food.
Instagram

Madders_J:Just 2 best friends walking *VERY* slowly from the car to collect the food😂😜 May be cold by the time we get it lads😂😂 Joking love you really Ames🥰💖35k likes A_Henderson: Oi Maddison

35k likes
A_Henderson: Oi Maddison... I'm 33 weeks pregnant and feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball🤨😂 We're on the way back to the car anyway now😜🥰 Love you too💖
JHendo: Lovely photo😍But you're very brave complaining she walks slow Mads, she may kill you for that😜❤️
Jackgrealish: Lots of gorgeous in this photo🥰 But please hurry back we're hungry😂😘
HarryK: You can't comment on a heavily pregnant woman's walking speed Mads😂🙌🏼
User: James and Amelia's friendship is amazing🥰
B_Saka: oh Mads leave the girl alone she's got a whole human inside of her😂 Beautiful photo❤️
BenChilwell: Lovely photo and I love you both but I'm hungry😂😜
Declanrice: A whole lot of beautiful in one photo🥰🙌🏼 Hurry up though guys I'm hungry🥰
User1: The boys all being hungry😂
User2: A bit too close🤨🤔
4k more comments