4

I wake up and the lights coming through the curtains, my heads still a mess from all of yesterday. I look at my phone and see it's 11.45am, I have a few messages from my dad, Dec and Haz.
Dad💖: Morning love, I came to see how you was this morning but you were still sleeping. We're training outside all day. When you're ready come and see me so I can make sure my little girls okay. Love Dad xx
Dec⚽️:Morning mini Southgate, I knew you were sleeping at breakfast so outside of your door is a bottle of orange juice, an apple and a breakfast bar. I know it's not much but I didn't know when you'd wake up so I had to pick bits that wouldn't go funny. Xx
Haz⚽️: hey you, we're all worried about you. I'm here if you need me anytime. X

I read through their texts and get my breakfast that Dec left me. I can see the boys on the pitch from my window. I see Jordan and I see how broken he looks, he looks like he's not slept at all. I know I need to sort this, we're both happier with eachother, I should've given him chance to explain or something. I get ready and head downstairs to the pitch.

 I get ready and head downstairs to the pitch

(This is what Amelia is wearing)

I walk towards the pitch and my dad see's me. "Hello darling" he says giving me a cuddle. "Hey dad, can I pinch Jordan for a little bit please I think we need to talk." He smiles "you do darling, Jordan and I spoke last night and I believe him plus he does really love you" I smile and as the boys come over from their last activity. Jordan looks at me but looks at the floor. "J, can I talk to you a minute please babe" I say to him and he smiles at me, but I can see his sadness behind the smile.

Jordan POV:
Running back over after finishing the activity I see Amelia, I smile but look down after. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by her asking me to go and talk, I smile then look at Gareth for permission, he laughs "you heard your girl, go and sort this out" I grin because of his words.
We walk over to a bench away from the pitch, I decide to go straight in "Ames, I'm so sorry for everything. None of it's true I promise" she holds my hand and says "I know babe, I should've given you a chance to explain yesterday but I've been so hurt by men before my head told me to run. I'm sorry for not letting you explain" I hug her and say "you have nothing to apologise for. I was going to tell you but it was such a bad time in my life I didn't want to ruin how happy I am with you. And I mean my what I said in the text last night. Im in with love you Amelia" she grins and kisses me "Im in love with you too. Now as much as making up is always the best part of arguing, it'll have to wait until tonight as my dad may kill us both if you don't return to training." She says. I give her another kiss and cuddle, and I'm whole again, my girl back in my arms.
Amelia POV:
We walk back to the field holding hands and the whole team including my dad cheer for us, I go to sit down on the bench when Jordan pulls me up, "come play the match with us baby, you can be on my team" he gives me a kiss and we run to join in.
The day goes by quickly and soon it's 5pm and training is all finished and packed away.
Walking back from the field, Jordan has his arms around my waist, "be ready for 7pm baby, I'm taking you on a proper date" he says with a grin, he tells me to dress fancy.
At 7pm he knocks on my door and as I answer he grins at me "you look so gorgeous" I kiss him "you look handsome too." We walk to the car, on the way we see dad. "You both look lovely, let me get a picture" Jordan hands him his phone and he takes a picture. Then one on his phone too, I hug dad and say bye.
We arrive at the restaurant and it's so romantic and private. We eat a lovely meal and as it's a warm evening we stop off and go for a walk hand in hand. Talking about everything, from our past to what we want to happen in the future, we walk along the beach and watch the sunset then head back, to finish the perfect night, the perfect way. In bed together.
Instagram:

JHendo: An amazing date night with my beautiful girlfriend💖 I love you so much Ames❤️ Thank you for making tonight so wonderful 🥰12k likes A_Southgate: I had so much fun baby🥰 Thank you for making it perfect

12k likes
A_Southgate: I had so much fun baby🥰 Thank you for making it perfect.I love you lots ❤️
HarryK: Amazing couple x
MaddersJ: Looking good guys x
Declanrice: Couple goals 🙌🏼
User2: Eww why would he choose her? Probably just because she's Gareth's daughter.
User1: They look a really good couple.
GSouthgate: Thank you for treating my daughter well Jordan. You both look amazing x
User4: Jordan got Gareth's approval🥰🙌🏼
3k more comments
Instagram

 You both look amazing xUser4: Jordan got Gareth's approval🥰🙌🏼3k more commentsInstagram

A_Southgate: Beautiful night with beautiful views... oh and the sunset on the beach. I Love you @JHendo
2k likes
JHendo: Looking at you was the best view 😍😍 I Love you too ❤️
Declanrice: that sunset is beautiful 🤩
GSouthgate: So happy that your happy darling xx
J_Bells: Ooh that caption was smooth Amy 😜😂
Jackgrealish: Amazing couple. You're a lucky man Hendo🙌🏼🥰
JHendo: @jackgrealish yes I am Jack. The luckiest man alive.
HarryK: This is honestly the happiest I've seen you in years Amy. Love you both💖
3k more comments