73

-1 week later-
Amelia POV:
Liverpool play Leicester today and it's a game I'm really excited about. I'm in a lot less pain now and can walk on my boot with no crutches. I'm 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow, it's so exciting that we're nearly there and will meet our daughter soon.
We arrive at the stadium and we're a little bit late so we make it just in time to see them walk out. Jordan waves and blows a kiss like he normally does. When James comes out he grins seeing me and waves.
The game finishes 2-1 to Liverpool, I stand in the tunnel with Noah, Dads got a phone call so told me he'll meet me at the car. I soon hear "Why hello Mrs Henderson" I look up and see Robbo and Trent walking over to me. "Hiya boys you alright?" They both hug me and make sure I'm okay. Noah gets excited and Robbo takes him "you came to steal my son didn't you?" I say laughing and Robbo grins "course I did, well we came to make sure you're okay and tell you that your husband has an interview with Milner but he'll be along soon." He says then he looks at Noah and says "shall we go say hello and find the others?" Noah gets excited and Trent says "I'll stay with you Ames" I thank him as Robbo skips off proudly with Noah in his arms. I talk to Trent and we catch up then I hear "hello beautiful" I see Jordan come over and kiss me, then I hear Milner laugh loudly and say "I'm jealous now Hendo, that's how you greet me in the morning" we all laugh as he hugs me and says hello. "Where's little man?" He asks and Jordan says "I was going to ask that?" Me and Trent laugh as I look and say "Robbo" they nod and laugh knowing he loves Noah and always likes taking him to explore and play.
After Milner left to see the others it's just Jordan, me and Trent left, then I hear "Hello stranger" I see James and grin, hugging him tightly, "I've missed you" I say and he laughs squeezing me again. "I've missed you too mrs, what are you're plans after this?" He says and I laugh "you want to come for dinner?" He laughs "well as you're asking, I'd love to spend time with you all and little Noah. Where is he anyway?" I shrug "not too sure but he'll be with someone in a Liverpool top." He laughs and Jordan adds "you staying tonight lad?" He laughs and replies "probably mate, wanna play Xbox?" They both get talking about the game and as they all head to get changed I hear "I think this little one belongs to you" Me and Jordan laugh as we see Klopp carrying Noah. "Thanks boss, I'm confused how you got him. I thought Robbo had him" Jordan says and Klopp laughs "he did, then the other lads were having cuddles. So I took him for a cuddle and we found a chocolate bar." He grins, I take Noah back as Klopp walks away, Jordan kisses Noah before heading to get changed.
We arrive back home, dads in his room as he's got some emails to go through. He's going back home in a couple of weeks. I keep apologising for keeping him here but he insists there's no where else he'd be.
The boys are on about ordering food, "I'll go up to dad to ask what he wants" I say to them and as I stand up I wince in pain, "babe, how about I go up and you rest. You've been on your feet a lot today and should be resting." I shake my head "no, I'll go. Thanks for offering but I'm hating people doing things for me and me relying on them." He nods and lets me go, telling me I have to rest when I'm back down.
I get to dads room and knock on the door, he tells me to come in so I enter. "We're ordering food dad, I think we're going Chinese. Are you up for us ordering loads and coming down to have a bit of everything or did you want something specific?" He smiles "just order a bit of everything like normal and I'll come down and get some. You should be resting darling" I laugh "not you as well. Jordan moaned at me too." He laughs telling me he should aswell, as I'm about to leave I say "you're going to sit down and eat with us aren't you?" He shrugs "if you want me to, Jordan's got the lads round I didn't want to interrupt" I laugh "They will want you too as well. Plus when I asked Noah about dinner he just said Grandad so I presume he's sharing yours." Dad laughs and says he'll be down soon.
I head downstairs and I'm in a lot of pain, my leg is killing me. I know I've overdone it today, I get to the front room and each step with these crutches is hell. Jordan comes over and lifts me up carrying me to the sofa. "I'll get your pain relief baby. Please rest I can tell your in a lot of pain." I nod and smile "thank you baby, I'm sorry" he giggles, reassuring me it's okay. "Dad said he'll do what we usually do with Chinese, order a bit of everything and pick our own. I told him to come and spend time and eat with us. He said he didn't want to intrude as you lads are here but I told him you wouldn't mind" James laughs "course we don't, plus you never know keeping Gareth on side might help my England future."  We all laugh and then we hear "you don't need any help with that James, I don't plan on losing any more of my squad after my own son-in-law left me." Dad walks in laughing. Jordan says "It just means I get to be your son-in-law the whole time now and not only part of it." We all laugh as Dad joins us and Noah runs over with his toys to sit on dad.