79

-The next day-
Amelia POV:
Last night was so weird, our first night with 2 children. Noah wasn't east to get to sleep but ended up having a sleepover with Grandad, that really helped us as I was quite overwhelmed with tiredness, emotions, anxiety basically everything that comes after having a baby.
It's now 12:30pm and everyone is due by 1pm, the door knocks and I open it and see James the other side with what looks like Santas whole workshop. "Hey you" he says as he hugs me tight. I smile "hey, you've been busy." He laughs and says he got his mum to help wrap them all. We walk into the front room and when he sees Kendall he gets tears in his eyes. I offer him to hold her and he tells me he'd love to but I've got to sit down too which dad and J agree with. I haven't told him the name and said we will wait until everyone is here, we've only told dad about the Kendall part.
By 1pm everyone is here and have given their hugs, Dec is cuddling Kendall and Masons cuddling them both it's such a cute sight. I cough and get everyone's attention, I stand up next to Jordan. "Thank you all for coming, I've excited for today to be our Christmas Day together, obviously unlike planned I won't be cooking so we'll have to order in. Sorry guys" I say and they laugh as Jack says "we'll let you off this time Ames, I think you have a good enough excuse." The boys all agree and James says "do we get to know her name now. I'd prefer not to call my niece baby or she all the time." The boys all laugh and agree, I nod. "So her name is Kendall Felicite Henderson, we've called her this as when the name Felicite is used in a girls name it has a Latin meaning of Lucky, and after everything that happened we thought it was perfect." They all cheer and agree. James hugs me and says "Perfect name for a perfect little girl. Can uncle James call her Fizzy?" I smile and nod "I'm sure she'll love it." Dad comes over and hugs me, kissing me on the cheek. "The names perfect darling. One day you'll be able to tel her all about the meaning to it." I smile and nod.
We open presents and eat food, but soon it's late afternoon and we have to say goodbye as they're all back to training tomorrow. Jordan's got a match on boxing day, I've told him to continue training and prepare for the match. Luckily, Dads staying up for a few days, he always was for Christmas anyway but it works out perfectly. I'm going to attend the match but Jordan doesn't know yet, they're playing Tottenham, so I get to see Harry too.
Once everyone's left we decide to post about Kendall, as we'll be seen about with her, especially at the match.
Instagram

JHendo: @A_Henderson and I are so excited to welcome to the world our beautiful baby girl💖 •Kendall Felicite Henderson• 6lb5oz• My beautiful little girl, you are perfect and already so loved by your mummy, daddy and big brother❤️ The Latin meanin...

•Kendall Felicite Henderson• 6lb5oz•
My beautiful little girl, you are perfect and already so loved by your mummy, daddy and big brother❤️
The Latin meaning for Felicite is Lucky, a very deserving name for you after everything that happened baby girl❤️
50k likes
A_Henderson: So perfect❤️ I love our amazing family❤️
Madders_J:Beautiful photos😍Beautiful name💖 Uncle Jordan is so happy to be able to love another little one. The most perfect Christmas present there could ever be. I'm so proud of you Ames and Jordan. Fizzy is the most precious gift to come out of everything that you've all been through. I'm am so happy for you Ames, My amazing best friend🥰 Love you lots❤️
Jackgrealish: She's perfect. So fucking proud of you both. Beautiful photos of these 2. It was lovely to meet her today and have my Noah cuddles❤️
GSouthgate: Please send me these photos🥰 Such a proud dad and grandad right now. I love you all lots❤️
Declanrice: So perfect. Enjoyed my Noah and Kendall cuddles today💖
A_Robbo: She's just perfection. These photos are just the cutest. A very proud Uncle Robbo. Congratulations Cap and Mrs Cap💖
KatieKane: She's perfect, when Haz told me the name I actually cried. It's perfect for her. Can't wait to meet her. Love you❤️
LukeShaw: She's perfect❤️
LiverpoolFC: Congratulations Jordan and Amelia❤️
J_Bells: The name is gorgeous and perfect. I'm so excited to meet her❤️
(Reply to Jude)Ames: I'll message you to arrange it when you're over here❤️
Alex_Ox: Congratulations to you both. These photos are just the cutest❤️
JMilner: Congratulations❤️
EnglandFC: Congratulations Jordan and Amelia❤️
Masonmount: Perfect❤️
HarryK: So proud of you right now. I love you all. She's perfect❤️
6k more comments

-The next morning-
Jordan POV:
I come downstairs with Gareth, Amelia must've got up with Noah and Kendall quite early. I didn't even hear her or the kids. As we walk in to the front room, Kendall's asleep in her moses basket, and Noah is laying on Amelia and they're both fast asleep. I take a picture of Ames and Noah. Kendal starts to stir so I say "Gareth can you grab Kendall and I'll make her a bottle. I don't want to disturb Noah and Amelia yet." He smiles and nods "course I can. I'll make us both a drink while you feed her."
We head to the kitchen, and I'm glad I've got Gareth here. I'm in a world of my own, Gareth soon pulls me out of my thoughts by saying "Talk to me Jordan. You seem like you've got the world on your shoulders." I shrug and nod "I feel terrible, Amelia told me to go back to training and to playing matches but I feel bad I mean, Kendall is 2 days old and I'm going back to training and playing a match on the 26th. Do you think I should do it?" He smiles and nods "you've got a month left of league games before the World Cup, go back and if you notice she's struggling then take some time but I think she's right in telling you to finish out the season." I nod and see what he means. He then adds "it won't feel easy but she has me for a few days." I nod and then ask him to stay until New year as I think Amelia will appreciate it and need him. He agrees and says he'll go back home on New Year's Day as international starts end of Jan.
Instagram Story
JHendo:

 Instagram StoryJHendo: