12

It's 7pm and everyone is in the cinema room, we've decided to watch the final avengers movie. During the movie I need another drink so I get up and see Mason get up too.
As we get outside, I laugh and say to him "you need a drink too" he laughs and says "well it is hot in there but no, I actually wanted to talk to you" I nod as I sit down on one of the sofas patting the space next to me for him to sit down. "What's up little bro" I say and he laughs and looks confused "your younger than me but still like a brother" he grins "well that makes this easier" he takes a deep breath "you know about Dec yeah?" I nod "yeah of course it's brilliant isnt it" and he nods back "yeah I'm so proud of him but can you like women but be gay but just for one man?" He asks and I'm a bit taken back and shocked at first but I soon realise what he means "yeah, you can. Anyway, it only matters that you like them, the gender doesn't matter, Love is love Mase and honestly, complete happiness beats any label, title or anything. Can I ask and you don't have to answer but is it Dec?" He looks to the floor "I can't tell him he'll hate me. We're bestfriends we cant ruin this. I'd rather keep him as a friend than lose him forever" I hug him tight, "I get what you mean but you may be surprised, talk to him and tell him when you're ready. I'm here for the both of you, now let's head back inside before Jordan and Dec send search parties" we laugh and walk back in.
As we both sit down he mouths 'thank you' I smile and cuddle into Jordan, who is engrossed in the film. I look over to Dec and Mase who's sitting together and smile. They both like eachother but don't want to risk losing the other one, it will be a good love story to watch play out.
The films finished and we all head to bed, I look at Jordan and say "will you stay with me tonight" he grins at me "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else babe" he picks me up and carries me to our room. As we get inside, he laughs "I'm going to move my stuff over tomorrow" I hug him tight and we fall asleep cuddling, it's the best sleep I've had in the last week.

It's 11am and the boys are all out on the pitch training. I had originally agreed to join them at the beginning but I wasn't ready so I'm heading down now.
As I reach the pitch I hear my dad say "here she is, lazy bones" he laughs. "Im here now, what we doing" I say and Harry shouts over "we're having a little match, come be on our team we're one down" I run over pecking Jordan on the lips as I get there. "Less kissing more football darling" dad shouts making everyone laugh. "Sorry dad" I shrug and the whistle blows to start the game. I get the ball from Chilly and dribble it up and kick it at the goal which Picks is in, it goes in I score a goal. Soon the boys on my team run over to me, then I feel myself being lifted up and spun around, "well done baby" Jordan says and kisses me.
As he puts me down I laugh "hope you don't celebrate the boys goals like that" and then Jude laughs and says "yeah course he does, especially mine." We all laugh at his comment.
Training is finally finished and as it's only half day we decide to go for a walk together, there's a beach near by.
Instagram

JHendo: When she scores the winning goal in our mini-match ❤️14k likes A_Southgate: Love you baby ❤️J_Bells: Stealing my celebration with my boy here Ames😂(Reply to Jude)Amelia: Sorry hun, I think this celebration suits me a bit better 😂 HarryK:...

14k likes
A_Southgate: Love you baby ❤️
J_Bells: Stealing my celebration with my boy here Ames😂
(Reply to Jude)Amelia: Sorry hun, I think this celebration suits me a bit better 😂
HarryK: It was a good goal though girl🥰
Declanrice: You bloody tackled me mrs 🤯🤔😂
(Reply to Dec) Amelia: You still love me little bro💙😂
2k more comments