48

Jordan POV:
We've finished training and got back home, I've decided to make dinner and have the table set romantically for when Ames comes home as I know she's stressed out driving back, she's already stopped and fed Noah and he's not happy in the car but she's hoping she'll be home soon.
I'm making her favourite dinner tonight and Trent helped me, he's set the table while I cooked the food.
Trent went home about an hour ago, it's now 8:30pm, I see Amelia pull up outside, so I go to the door to meet her. I head to open her car door and give her a kiss "hey baby" she smiles "hey I'm glad to be home" I give her a hug and say "you get Noah, I'll get the stuff out of the boot" she smiles and heads to get Noah out of the car. When she walks through the front door I ask her to wait a minute.
Once the bags are in, I take Noah and lead her in to the dining room where she see's the table set up, she leans in and kisses me. "This is amazing babe. Thank you" I smile "I cooked your favourite and made pudding. Now if you sit down with your glass of wine, hold Noah a minute while I make his bottle, then I'll feed him while we eat so you can enjoy your food and relax" she grins and takes Noah. "Oh and I can't take all the credit, I asked Trent to help me, so I can make sure it was all done in time" she laughs and says "it doesn't matter that you had help it's still an amazing gesture and means a lot. But I will thank him too when I see him next."
Instagram

A_Henderson: Coming home to this😍🥰 I love you so much baby❤️20k likes JHendo: You deserve it baby

20k likes
JHendo: You deserve it baby. I love you too❤️
GSouthgate: That is so lovely of Jordan🥰
Masonmount: Jordan and his romance🥰
Jackgrealish: Did he cook too?😂
(Reply to Jack)Ames: Yeah he cooked my favourite dinner and pudding🥰
(Reply to Ames)Jack: King of romance🙌🏼🥰
Madders_J: You even got the posh cutlery😂 Jordan's setting the expected level of romance up high🥰Missing you❤️
(Reply to Madders)Ames: Missing you too🥰❤️
Trent_AA: I'm really glad you liked it. He worked so hard💖
(Reply to Trent)Ames: Thanks for helping him with it T💖
KWalker: That's cute🥰
PhilFoden21: Jordan the romance ninja😂🥰
User: Why the fuck do you deserve it when you've been seeing his teammate🤨🙄
(Reply to User)Amelia: This is seriously getting old now!! I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN WITH ANY OF THE OTHER LADS!! I've only been with Jordan. Seriously they're all my close friends like brothers to me. Grow up and stop spreading rumours!!!🤬🤬
J_Bells: Missing you🥰
5k more comments

-3 months later-
Amelia POV:
We're back at SGP today, i haven't seen any of the others properly in the last 3 months. I got a few photoshoots which a few of them happened on match days unfortunately. I'm so excited, I haven't seen Dad in them 3 months either, I call and text him, same as I do with the other lads. I took some time off of social media because people were being horrible, making up rumours and making articles saying I'm cheating on Jordan, finally they got bored of it and have moved on.
We pull up at SGP, I get Noah out as Jordan gets the cases, looking at the cars parked up it looks like we're the last ones to arrive. We head inside and we hear cheers of everyone in the room, my dad runs over first hugging both me and Jordan, then he takes Noah and gives him cuddles. Soon the rest of the lads come over "hello stranger" I hear a thick brummie accent say, "hey Jack, you alright?" He laughs "I'm good, we thought you'd all disappeared off the planet, none of us have seen ya. You didn't come to any of our games. You all good?" I smile "I'm good yeah, had a few shoots, I'm just fucking knackered" then they all laugh and Madders says "OMG, you can tell your married and live with Jordan" I look confused and the Mason says "you sounded just like Hendo." We all laugh as Jordan grins proudly, taking that as a compliment.
Then I hear "look who's come to join us this time?" Saka says as he hugs me "who B?" He laughs and says "Mr Smith-Rowe" i grin and see Emile, pop his head around. I hug him "hey nice to see you back on the pitch again" he smiles "thanks Ames." I honestly love that boy, he's so sweet and innocent. I met him a couple of times when Liverpool have played arsenal, but also when he was in the England younger team, and dad went to watch them play. He was going to be picked last time but he got injured unfortunately, I'm happy he's here now.
-8pm that night-
Jordan POV:
Amelia brought Noah up earlier as he was unsettled but insisted I stayed with the lads for the chill evening before training starts tomorrow. I open the door to the room and it's quiet, as I get closer to the bed I see Noah and Amelia cuddling and asleep, it's such a cute sight. I just stand and admire how that's my whole world in that bed, without them I'd have nothing. Obviously being back here holds strong memories for us, it's where it all began and where it grew and I married her here. This place is special.
Instagram

JHendo: My absolute world 🌎❤️ Walked in the room to see them asleep like this

Walked in the room to see them asleep like this. My heart just burst.
I love you Amelia❤️❤️
45k likes
Masonmount: That's just adorable🥰
Madders_J: Can't believe how big he's got🥰 That's a beautiful photo mate. Precious memory❤️
Emile_SR: Definitely need my Noah cuddles tomorrow🙌🏼❤️
Declanrice: She's an amazing mum❤️
(^Comment liked by all the lads)
GSouthgate: Beautiful photo🥰
LukeShaw: Noah's arm just hanging up by his hair is just so cute😂🥰❤️
User: He should be in his cot🙄
User1: Jordan can do better🙌🏼
User2: Smith-Rowe😍😍
6k more comments

I put Noah into his cot and I get into bed with Amelia and cuddle in to her. This is my home, it's not a place or a house, it's wherever my wife and son is. I've never been happier.