78

-3 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
It's now the 22nd December, I was 39 weeks pregnant yesterday. I have been really struggling recently, it's now 6am and I've been having pain all night but they've been coming and going. As I've got up my waters have broken. "J, J, JORDAN WAKE UP" I yell and he sits straight up. "Babe my waters have broken."
Jordan POV:
I'm shocked but I jump up and call Robbo straight away. As he's on standby for having Noah.
Robbo😝
R-Morning Hendo.
J-Hey Robbo, are you still okay to have Noah? Ames waters have broken
R-Course I am, I'll get dressed now lad. I've got the bag you packed here for him with clothes and that. Just bring him and then get to the hospital.
J-Thank you so much. We will be about 15 minutes
R-I'll wait outside so you don't have to park.
J-Thanks mate.

We get in the car and like he said Andy was stood outside. As he opens the car door to get Noah, he grins "come on little man, Uncle Robbo's got a whole fun day planned." I smile at him getting him out the car seat. "Thanks mate, I owe you one" he laughs "I don't need anything for a day with this one. But if you insist cuddles with baby Hendo number 2 will be fine" we all laugh and Ames says "Thank you so much." He kisses her cheek through the window, "don't worry about us you just go and have that little baby Mrs Cap." This makes Ames laugh just before another contraction.

-7 hours later-
Amelia POV:
We've been at hospital 7 hours now. An hour ago, after 6 hours of labour, our beautiful baby girl came into the world. She's absolutely perfect. We decide to FaceTime dad first. I hold the camera onto the baby's face so as he answers he'll see her.
Dad💖
D-Hi...OMG, Amy she's beautiful. Well done. Congratulations to you both. How are you sweetie?
A- I'm okay dad, she was born about an hour ago and they've checked her over and she fine too.
D-I'm so proud of you. Well I'm proud of you both. Where's Noah?
A- We dropped him at Robbo's, about 6:15 this morning. My waters went at 6, and we called and woke him up. He was lovely and has planned a while fun day to distract Noah.
D-You've made me emotional darling, she's an early Christmas present and I couldn't think of anything better. Have you got a name for her?
A-Thank you dad, unfortunately we don't have a name yet. Are you still coming up?
D-Course I will darling if you both still want me.
J-Of course we do. Wouldn't be a family Christmas without you.
D-Thank you Jordan. When should I come up?
J- They should discharge Amelia this evening, so if you want to come up for tonight you can, so you can meet your new granddaughter.
D-I'd love that, I'll message you and arrange it Jordan. I'll let you both go and tell the others. I love you all and I'm so proud.
A-We love you too dad.

After hanging up we decide to post it to the group chat to let the boys know. Jordan puts it in the Liverpool lads group chat. But we have called Robbo who's with Trent and they're bringing Noah to the hospital to meet his little sister.
England boys and Ames🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁
Ames:

 England boys and Ames🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁Ames:

Welcome to the world💖💖
She's perfect. She was born
about an hour and 20 minutes
ago. Weighing 6lb5oz.
Unfortunately she hasn't got a
name yet😂💖

Mads: OMG😭🥰 She's beautiful.
Congratulations to you both. How
are you Ames? I'm so proud of you. Generally crying in the gym. Xx
Dec:Congratulations from both Mase and I.
We're so proud of you. Hope you're okay Xx
HarryK: She's beautiful. The perfect early Christmas present for you both. Hope
your doing okay . We can't wait to
meet her Xx
Jack: Gorgeous🥰 I speak on behalf
of all of us city lads when I say
congratulations and we're so
happy for you. We send you all of our
love. I'm the only one with my phone on
me so they can't reply. Could always put
Jack in her name somehow 🙌🏼😂Xx
Jude: OMG🥹😭🥺 So adorable.
Congratulations❤️
Saks: She's just perfect🥰
Congratulations❤️
Chilly: Sending all my love. Hope you're
both okay and I can't wait to meet her.
She's so cute 🥰But please don't name her after Grealish😂
(All the boys reply similar messages)

Ames :Thank you all for the
beautiful messages. Both
baby and I are doing fine.
Robbo and Trent bringing
Noah over now to meet his
little sister❤️
Sorry Jack, I love you but I'm not
naming her after you😂😜

I put my phone away and look at Jordan who's cuddling her. "She needs a name baby." He looks up and smiles "I have been thinking about names baby. And I have an idea but I'm not sure if you'll like it." I smile and tell him to carry on. "Well we both liked Kendall, but what about Felicite as a middle name. When it's used in a girls name it means Lucky. And I think with everything that happened she really is lucky." Tears fall down my face with his idea, it's truly beautiful and very deserving to this little girl. I look up and smile "Kendall Felicite Henderson." He grins and we decide to keep it a secret until we see dad tonight.
The boys turn up with Noah, both give me hugs and congratulations. The moment is truly beautiful as Noah is so excited to meet his sister.
By 6:30pm, we're discharged and on our way home. Trent let dad in earlier as we gave him our key. We walk indoors and dads in the front room, Noah runs to him excitedly to tell him about baby. He comes and hugs me telling me how proud he is of me. The group chat goes and the lads ask if it's still okay to come up tomorrow as that was when we were meant to be celebrating our Christmas. We tell them of course as we can reveal the name to them tomorrow.