40

-4 weeks later-
Amelia POV:
It's been a very chaotic 4 weeks, we've managed to plan and get everything in time for the wedding.
The wedding is tomorrow, I'm so nervous, tonight I'm sleeping apart from Jordan as we're making sure we don't see each other until the altar.
I'm in our usual room and Katie is with me, I've kept Noah with me but there's a knock at the door. I open it and see dad the other side. "Everything okay dad?" He smiles at me "of course darling, I'm here to take. Noah for the night, and I'll sort him in the morning it's your special day, you deserve to be able to relax and get ready. I've also brought this for you and Katie in the morning" he says as he hands me a bottle of champagne. I take it as Katie hands me Noah, I give him a kiss and say goodbye, I hand dad his bags.
-The next morning-
It's wedding day today and I'm so excited. The wedding is at midday, it's now 10am and I'm having my hair and makeup done. Me and Katie have had a lovely morning. I can't wait to be married now.
It's 11:45, we walk down towards the hall, Dad, Noah, Dec, Mase and James are waiting outside for me. "Wow Ames you look phenomenal" Dec says and hugs me, the other lads all hug me and compliment me too.
My dad is tearful, he says "Darling you look beautiful, I'm so proud of you, let's get you married" he kisses my forehead and then we head inside. Katie walks in with Noah in her arms followed by the lads, then the music starts and I walk up the aisle with Dad, all the other lads are smiling and I see Jordan wipe a tear as he's smiling at me walking towards him.
Jordan POV:
The doors open and Jack taps my shoulder and says "it's time lad" I turn around and see Katie walking up the aisle with Noah, he's wearing a little suit it's so cute. She's followed by the three boys all in suits, they all smile at me as they step to the side, then I feel tears fall for happiness, I see Ames walking up the aisle with Gareth, she looks so beautiful.
She stands in front of me, Gareth shakes my hand and goes to sit down.
"You look beautiful baby" I say and she kisses me "you look handsome too" she replies.
We start vowels I go first, "Amelia, I knew you was special from the first time I saw you, very quickly I fell hard and fast for you. We've had our ups and downs but we always come out the other side stronger and closer. I love you so much, I've never felt like this before. I promise to love you always through the good and the bad, I promise to always make sure our family is my number one priority. I promise I will remain faithful to you always, I'll love you in sickness and health, whatever I have I share with you. You're my world, my soulmate, my best friend, you're my everything. I'll love you forever until death do us part" She's smiling at me and wipes a tear as I place the wedding ring on her finger.
Amelia POV:
His vowels were beautiful, it's now my turn. "Right we'll, that was beautiful and you've set the standard now" everyone giggles, I continue "Jordan, I don't know if I have enough words to tell you how much you mean to me but I'm going to try. I got butterflies from the first time I looked in your eyes, you are amazing, from the day we met I knew you was different for me, you got me to open my heart again, you got me to trust again, but you also was by my side to help me face my past and deal with it, you helped me move forward, I mean you saved me. I realised I had feelings from you from the first night when we all went for dinner. The next morning when telling dad all about it he commented about how much you made me smile by just talking about you and he told me 'if he makes you this happy and you're not together then sure he's perfect for you' I think I knew this already deep down but it confirmed it for me. J, You're my life, my best friend and my world. I love you so much and I promise to always have a hug waiting for you after a match no matter the result, I promise to love you always through the good and the bad, I'll be by your side and support you always. Jordan, I promise to remain faithful and loyal, I'll be with you in sickness and in health, I'll be there to celebrate the happiness but also wipe away the tears in the sadness, we're a team and I promise it will always be you and me against the world, together we can get through anything. I love you so much" I finish and see him crying, I also see pretty much all the lads crying too. I place the ring on his finger and then we hear "I pronounce you Husband and Wife, you can kiss the bride" Jordan pulls me on and our lips crash together, as we pull away he says "I love you Mrs Henderson" I grins and kiss him again before saying "I love you too Mr Henderson"
Wedding Aesthetic (This is how the wedding is pictured)
The wedding dress