66

-The next day-
We arrive back to the house, being back in Liverpool feels normal. This morning was hard but Jordan knew it was the right time and I support him always. It's now 7pm, we've ordered in pizza and decided to watch a movie.
It's a perfect evening, neither of us talk much as we both know the other found today hard but is not yet ready to talk about it. I always find saying goodbye to the lads hard, I mean they're my family and yes I have Trent up here but other than that I don't really have anyone, England camp was my time to be with my family. I don't tell Jordan this as he'll feel bad about it.
-10 days later-
We've been home a week and half, it's been lovely spending time together. I'm now 21 weeks pregnant, we've only got 5 days and we have our gender reveal. I'm so excited to find out if it's a boy or girl. Jordan's taken Noah to the park for an hour today. It's given me time to clean up and put dinner on.
At 4:30pm, they return back through the door. "We're home baby, come see what I've got." Jordan shouts through, I'm very intrigued and walk to the front door, all of a sudden the surprise comes into sight. "DAD" I shout running to hug him "what you doing here?" He laughs "lovely to see you too sweetheart." He hugs me again, "it's great you're here, but you didn't say you was coming up. Is everything okay?" He laughs and says "You're lovely husband here arranged it. He realised you've not been yourself since leaving SGP, he then realised it's because SGP was your place to see everyone, all the people you love. So with him retiring, it wasn't only goodbye for him but for you too, except none of us really considered how it was a goodbye to you too. You may not have run on the pitch with a 3 lions badge but you were and always will be part of the team. Jordan's invited me to spend a few days with you all, and in 5 days we have the gender reveal." Tears are falling down my cheek now, I look up at Jordan and he smiles, Dad takes Noah into the front room and leaves it just us 2. "How did you know that's what was wrong?" I asks and he hugs me "you're my wife, believe it or not I know you pretty well, you were always happier at SGP, or the match days where we're playing against one of the lads. They're all your brothers Ames, I worked it out pretty quickly after I saw you getting emotional looking through your photos on your phone of the party the other night." I kiss him, thank him and tell him how much I love him, then we go and join dad.
"I was cooking bolognese for dinner, there's enough for us all if that's okay for you dad?" I say and he grins "perfect darling, why don't I come and help you in the kitchen while Jordan gets Noah ready for dinner." I smile "thanks dad, did you want to cut Noah's spaghetti into little bits and cool his down, you can feed him if you want." He grins at me taking Noah's bowl from the side, "Of course I'd love that." Dad goes to feed Noah and I dish up dinner for us all, and I find myself smiling because in this moment it's just perfect.
-the next day-
Instagram

A_Henderson: Coffee and Breakfast with dad🥰 A whole day shopping with dad today after he surprised me last night❤️ @GSouthgate24k likesJHendo: Enjoy your day baby🙌🏼 I love you❤️Madders_J: Aww such a cute surprise

A whole day shopping with dad today after he surprised me last night❤️ @GSouthgate
24k likes
JHendo: Enjoy your day baby🙌🏼 I love you❤️
Madders_J: Aww such a cute surprise. Have a great day🥰Message me later please💖
GSouthgate: Quality time with my family❤️
Masonmount: Have fun girl💖
KatieKane: That's a great surprise🥰 Have a great day, can't wait to see you for the reveal❤️
Declanrice: Missing you🥰
J_Bells: Miss you all💖
2k more comments