45

1 month later
Jordan POV:
Tomorrow we've got a match against Leicester, we're making sure to get the last minute training in today. "Is Amelia coming Jordan?" Trent says taking me out of my thoughts while we're having a break. I shrug "I'm not sure lad, honestly. Since our meet up at Gareth's place, she's been getting loads of hate and rumours spread about her and Mads again." He smiles sympathetically "tell her to come, you know it's lies and everyone who matters knows it's lies. If I were her, I'd do it to prove a point." I nod, "that's not a bad shout lad. I just got to make a phonecall, I'll be back in a bit" I walk off and put my plan into action.
Gareth⚽️
G-Hi Jordan is everything okay?
J-Hi yeah, everything is good. I've got a favour to ask if that's okay?
G- Course what's up?
J-Would you have Noah overnight?
G-Yeah of course I will, when?
J-Tomorrow night. Liverpool play Leicester tomorrow, obviously with the rumours and hate going around Amelia's been in two minds about going but I thought she shouldn't be so I was gonna see if you'd have Noah overnight, so when she comes up we can go out with James and prove to everyone that we're not letting it affect us. I think it'd do Amelia a lot of good too.
G-Sounds like a good plan, I can drive up to get him in the morning.
J-If you want to drive up this evening, you're welcome to stay overnight.
G-That'd be lovely Jordan, I'll leave in a couple of hours I'll probably get to yours for about 6.
J-perfect. We'll keep it as a surprise for Ames. Bye Gareth.

I make one more phone call as I got 5 minutes left of break.
Madders⚽️
M-Alright Hendo?
J-Alright Mads. Got a quick question for you.
M-if it's to let you guys win tomorrow. I can't do that. (He laughs)
J-No it's not that and we don't need you to let us, we'll win anyways. Actually, I was wondering what your plans were after the match?
M-I don't have none, probably would've dragged you and Ames to dinner.
J-Perfect. I have a plan....

I explain my plan to him and he loves it. I head back to training.
By 5pm, I'm outside home. I open the door and can hear Amelia singing Christmas songs to Noah. We're both excited for Christmas this year. We put our decorations up by the 10th December, we've got about a week until Christmas. "I'm home baby" I say cuddling her from behind and kiss her cheek. I pick Noah up and cuddle him. She looks tired, "how's your day been baby?" I ask and She shrugs "tiring, I cleaned the house top to bottom in between Noah screaming." I hug her and then say "do you want to go have a bath and chill, I'll bring you a glass of wine up." She smiles and says "I haven't sorted dinner yet baby" I laugh and reply "we'll order once your down baby" knowing by the time she's finished Gareth will be here.
Just over an hour later, she walks into the front room and sees Gareth. "DAD" she says running to hug him. "Hey sweetie" she can't stop smiling "what you doing here" she asks and Gareth just looks at me. I laugh "Your dad drove up this evening as tomorrow, he's taking Noah with him and having him overnight, so you can come to the match and we're going out with Mads after." She looks worried at first and says "I don't know if going out after is a good idea" I smile "of course it is, he's your brother, your best friend, we're going to prove to everyone that they're not going to beat you and we're not letting them win." He runs and hugs me "thank you baby"
-The next morning-
Amelia POV:
Jordan left to head to the meet the lads at the training ground about an hour ago. I head into the front room and say "fancy getting breakfast before we both have to leave dad" he smiles "of course darling but you have to let me pay" I shake my head and laugh.
We arrive at a cafe and it's lovely to spend this time with my dad.
Instagram

A_Henderson: Breakfast with Dad and Noah❤️20k likes Trent_AA: I'm glad you'll be here supporting us today Ames🥰JHendo: That makes my porridge look boring😂(Reply to Hendo)Ames: Because porridge is boring baby😂❤️GSouthgate: Loved spending the tim...

20k likes
Trent_AA: I'm glad you'll be here supporting us today Ames🥰
JHendo: That makes my porridge look boring😂
(Reply to Hendo)Ames: Because porridge is boring baby😂❤️
GSouthgate: Loved spending the time with you both❤️
Madders_J: Can't wait to see you🥰
Declanrice: Them pancakes look banging😍🙌🏼
Jackgrealish: We play Liverpool in new year, You can take us to breakfast the next morning girl❤️🥰
(Reply to Jack)Ames: I presume you'll be staying at ours then after the game🤨😂
(Reply to Ames)Jack: Course, Nandos and Noah cuddles🥰
User: She's travelling all the way J I'll to Leicester to watch the match🙄🤨
(Reply to User)Declan: Amelia travels to all of Jordan's away matches, unless she really can't. She attends to support her husband and seeing us and saying hi is an added extra. Please stop making shit up🙄🙌🏼
(Everyone liked this comment)
KatieKane: Them pancakes😍😍 Miss you💖
5k more comments

Breakfast is finished by about 10, I say goodbye to Noah, who's asleep in his car seat in dads car. I hug dad, "any problems please call me" he smiles "he'll be fine, go have fun. Call me tomorrow and we'll sort out getting him home" he kisses my cheek and says "drive safe darling" I say goodbye and we drive off in separate directions.
By 2:30pm, I've arrived at the stadium and parked. I head inside to the stand, the game kicks off in 30 minutes.
The game finishes 1-1, I head to the tunnel and Jordan runs in to hug me. "Hey baby" he says and I kiss him. "Hey J, good game" he thanks me then I hear "I'm glad you came you know" I smile and hug him "I'm glad I came too T, you coming out with us tonight right?" He nods "definitely girl" after chatting for a couple of minutes, I hear "here she is" I recognise the voice and turn round and hug James, "Hey you, ready for tonight? And I've made sure Trent's coming too" He laughs and grins. "Course I'm ready and course he has to come. Shall we go for dinner before?" We all nod and make arrangements.
Jordan and I head back to the hotel room, we booked. We have a couple of hours until we have to meet James and Trent. We get back and Jordan closes the door and pushes me against the wall kissing me deeply, "do you know how sexy you look in my football top" he says in a deep voice, I smile and say "tell me more or just show me" he lifts me up and takes me to the bed. Showing me just how sexy he thought I was.
By 6:30pm, we look at the clock realising we only have 45minutes to leave. "Guess we should start getting ready baby. I think we may have got distracted" Jordan says giggling. I smile "shower with me, it'll save time after all" he grins and jumps up. "Don't need to ask me twice" we laugh and get ourselves ready.