21

It's my birthday.
I wake up to Jordan kissing me, "Happy Birthday baby" I smile back at him. "Thank you baby" before we can carry on, there's knocks at the door. Jordan gets up and opens it. In walks my dad and all the lads. "Happy birthday sweetie" my dad comes over and hugs me. "Thanks dad" then all the lads start singing happy birthday to me, I laugh but then thank them all. "Present time" Dec shouts as I notice they all have gifts with them. "Guys you really shouldn't have. How on earth did you get all these, you only found out 2 weeks ago?" I say then Madders adds "1, it's for you so of course we're all gonna get you something and 2, you can get everything delivered now" they all agree and laugh. They all sit around the room. They tell me to start opening them, first is a gift from Haz, he's brought me the trainers we had a conversation about a couple of months ago. "You remembered I liked them. Thank you Haz" he grins, "They're from me and Kate, but I knew your birthday was coming up and honestly if I'd known these lot didn't I would've told them sooner. As soon as you mentioned getting them after Christmas I ordered them. Your very welcome Amy." I get new perfumes, phone case, make-up, chocolates, alcohol, candles, money, vouchers from most the boys. I've honestly been spoiled by them. Madders buys me, a new Nike tracksuit, with perfume and a bottle of Prosecco. "Thanks Madders, is this because I wanted your tracksuit when your new one came" he laughed and nodded "you're very welcome, you deserve it all, I had to ask Hendo your size so if it's wrong blame him" everyone laughs. Mason and Dec, give me a big bag full of presents "we went joint on our gifts so they're from us both" I smile, I'm so proud of them, they seem so much happier round each other now the lads know. All the lads were amazing about it all and so supportive. "Thank you boys, you honestly didn't need to" I open them and they got me a new designer handbag, purse, more alcohol, chocolates, and a fluffy blanket" I rub the blanket as it's so soft then mase says "that's because you always say you're cold" I laugh but then say "thank you boys. Love you both."
Just Jordan and dad left, my dad says "open Jordan's next" I smile and Jordan hands me a gift bag inside is a beautiful set of jewellery, there's diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet. "J, they're beautiful. Thank you" he kisses me. The last box is a brand new pair of AirPods. I thank him again then he says I have one more. He gives me a small box, the whole room gasps and my dad has a big grin on his face. Jordan starts talking "Ames, I'm not proposing but this is a promise ring, I want you to wear this as my promise that we are forever. I'll love you always. And I will marry you, soon this ring will be replaced by an engagement ring but not yet. You mean the world to me" I have tears streaming down my face as he puts it on my finger, all the boys comment about how romantic it is.
Then my dad hands me a small box to open "happy birthday sweetie, I spoiled you a lot with this but honestly you deserve this. Happy birthday" I kiss his cheek. I open the box to see a key, it's a key for a Mercedes. I gasp in shock and so do all the boys as I show them. "Dad, you're not being serious are you? You've brought me a Mercedes" he nods "you deserve it darling" I hug him tightly "thank you dad so so much. I love you" he hugs me back. "I love you too sweetheart, now boys training starts in 3 hours. Oh and darling your car is parked by the entrance doors, when you're ready."
After 30 minutes we are ready and heading downstairs, I go outside and see a white Mercedes with a bow on. "Fucking hell Ames, you have a better car than me" Chilly says and all the boys laugh. Jude says "Ames unlock it please, we all desperately want to see inside" and all the boys agree.
Jordan comes up to me and says "we are so taking that for a drive later" I grin at him and whisper "maybe test out the back seats" he grins and kisses me. He goes over to Madders who's taking the bow off for me. Mase and Dec come over and give me a hug. "Thank you for everything boys" i say and they giggle "I can't believe your dad brought you a brand new merc" Mase says. I laugh "we can go for our catch ups in the car now" they both grin.
They soon all head upstairs to get into training gear, I'm already in my new tracksuit from Madders. I wait for them by the pitch.
Instagram